Could a reunited GnR have a hit song?

The only rock songs I hear at the the gym is Animals by Fall Out Boy. The rest is Eminem, Rhihanna and autotune rap.

Basically the classic GNR is way to heavy for today. They sound like some old punk band to most people.

If Better, If the World and This I Love arent hits how can a YCBM throwback song? You's need Em and 50 rapping on a remix of Shacklers revenge/S&M for a hit. And video to play in Hooters.

The only rock songs I hear at the the gym is Animals by Fall Out Boy. The rest is Eminem, Rhihanna and autotune rap.

Basically the classic GNR is way to heavy for today. They sound like some old punk band to most people.

If Better, If the World and This I Love arent hits how can a YCBM throwback song? You's need Em and 50 rapping on a remix of Shacklers revenge/S&M for a hit. And video to play in Hooters.

I don't even remember what was the most recent hard rock hit song. I think it was Fall To Pieces.

I don't even remember what was the most recent hard rock hit song. I think it was Fall To Pieces.

Sex is on Fire by that band I cant remember. Monster by Eminem kind of fills that place where GNR were. The edgey songs. Country does all those ballads.

Magnificient by U2 and Day that Never Ends by Metallica I remember seeing videos of.

Rock is just one big nostalgia tour.