DUFF, GILBY, ETC AND "SURPRISE A-LIST SINGER" TO PERFORM ON NOVEMBER 03 IN LA

It would be a really STUPID move for Axl to have a public mini-reunion show before the speculated world tour next year. And Axl ain't (that) stupid...

It's all about Slash and Axl. Nobody will care if Axl plays with Duff or Gilby. Just like nobody cares when Duff Matt and Slash perform together.

Got a point there sir, but surely it'd result on a lot of unnecessary pressure on Axl from the media, fans and alike. Just saying...

It would be a really STUPID move for Axl to have a public mini-reunion show before the speculated world tour next year. And Axl ain't (that) stupid...

You do realize that you are talking about rock and roll music - right?

Reunion tour numbers will NOT be effected at all if Axl jammed with Duff and Gilby for a couple of songs.

Don't think so.

It would be like throwing gas as far as a reunion and talk in the media, forums and social media would just spike!

If there is really a reunion in the works they need all the hype they can get.

Edited by bigcountry

• 2 weeks later...

Is Scott Weiland still an A-list singer at this point?

It's not like there is an actual list, so I'm sure the marketing people can justify him being A-list.

also, they could mean someone on the "Asshole" list. He would absolutely be A-list.

every time i see dave navarhoe on a poster i feel the urge to punch a baby in the face.

Everytime i see Dave Navarro i see Dj Ashba.

Wow, I was thinking that and read you post. That's fucking creepy. Get out of my head please.