The Winery Dogs- Hot Streak

RichardNixon

The Winery Dogs new cd is excellent, even better than their debut. Some of the best musicians around making solid, ballsy hard rock. Saw them last night and those guys were awesome. It was something to see Sheehan, Kotzen and Portnoy from 20 feet away.

Edited by RichardNixon

Agh ya bastard! I love them but haven't had the chance to see them yet, hopefully they play Ireland this time around.

Got Hot streak last week and it's not as instant as the first album, but there's already some great stand out tracks (that breakdown section!!! :D ). After the first few play throughs the obvious stand outs for me are - Captain love probably the most obvious single and most instant likeable song on the album, Spiral is very cool too, hot streak, Empire, Ghost town. basically I'm liking what I'm hearing.

Did they play all winery dogs songs last night or do they still throw in covers?

Agh ya bastard! I love them but haven't had the chance to see them yet, hopefully they play Ireland this time around.

Got Hot streak last week and it's not as instant as the first album, but there's already some great stand out tracks (that breakdown section!!! :D ). After the first few play throughs the obvious stand outs for me are - Captain love probably the most obvious single and most instant likeable song on the album, Spiral is very cool too, hot streak, Empire, Ghost town. basically I'm liking what I'm hearing.

Did they play all winery dogs songs last night or do they still throw in covers?

I don't remember any covers. Awesome guitar, bass and drum solos though. Edited by RichardNixon