Richard Fortus 'I Have No Idea What's Going On' With Guns N' Roses

13 years in the "band" - knows about stuff when the nanny calls him. GUNZ IS ROSES IS A REAL BANDZ THEY IS ALL HAVE INPUTS!!!!1111 TOMMY THE GENERAL LEGENDARY BAZZ!! FONTUS MORE TIME IN BANDZ THAN SALASH.

I haven't laughed this hard in a long while :D Shit, that was funny :D

• Like 1

Just to give the hired Guns like Fontus their due, I don't think any of them (besides maybe Dizzy) actually think they're "Gunners" or actually in "Guns N Fuckin Roses".

A guy like Richard, whose major contribution (besides live shows) as far as I know has been that little part in Better is rerecording another guy/s parts...he knows where he stands in the creative process- he's barely been involved.

Just to give the hired Guns like Fontus their due, I don't think any of them (besides maybe Dizzy) actually think they're "Gunners" or actually in "Guns N Fuckin Roses".

A guy like Richard, whose major contribution (besides live shows) as far as I know has been that little part in Better is rerecording another guy/s parts...he knows where he stands in the creative process- he's barely been involved.

Fortus has said more than once he has written a bunch of material for Axl to tinker with. I highly doubt his Better chorus riff is the only thing he wrote in new Guns since he joined.

Geez. Somebody just man up and give an update already!

Man up? He just said he knows nothing... if he had something to say that had any solidity to it he would say it. The guy might get an update from GnR management every 6 months, and that update is "we might do some work next year, keep you posted" what's he supposed to say? "yeah, the new album is out in March, and our tour starts in June" yeh, great... only problem is plans like that are totally up in the air and he would look like a complete ass when things don't happen, fans would be pissed and media would jump on it as "the first of many delays of the next GnR album".

If you're looking for solid news, looking at Frank, Richard, Pitman, Stinson, Dizzy or whoever is not going to get you anywhere. When did Fernando say the 3-4months line? June? July? either way we should be hearing something from that camp either this month or next, if the 3-4 month prediction is to be believed.

To be specific, I mean Axl and TB should give a REAL update. Not just "Tattoo Tuesday" on the Facebook page. But I'm tooting an old horn there. Just impatient. If reunion talks are actually happening (which I'm a believer that they are), they (Axl, Slash, Duff) probably CAN'T say anything at the moment, and the ones who say "I don't know," probably really don't know. I'm just hoping Eddie Trunk's rumors are true.

Fortus has said more than once he has written a bunch of material for Axl to tinker with. I highly doubt his Better chorus riff is the only thing he wrote in new Guns since he joined.

Yeah, #demented wrote a dozen songs for Axl to use too, or so we've been told...bottom line is nothing has ever come of it so yeah, besides that little bit in Better he hasn't done shit.

Yeah, #demented wrote a dozen songs for Axl to use too, or so we've been told...bottom line is nothing has ever come of it so yeah, besides that little bit in Better he hasn't done shit.

Just because it wasn't released, doesn't mean it doesn't exist or won't be released in the future.

Edited by Rovim