Friday the 13th: The Game

bran

as a massive friday the 13th fan this sounds like this could be really good.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/613356213/friday-the-13th-the-game/description

1c362eb8b8ec9596bdeaf452b5e9549e_origina

1 vs 7 online where one player is jason trying to stalk and kill the 7 counselors.

ps4,xbox one and pc.

sean cunningham, kane hodder,tom savini, harry manfredini are working on the game

unreal engine

single player if goal is met, i guess you play as jason in the single player. not sure how that will work.

plus the guy in the video is wearing a mors principium est shirt :lol:

Edited by bran
  • Like 1

the really cool part is the description of the boat.

the boat only holds 2 people, but every counselor is contributing parts to fix the boat. jason shows up down at the dock, the last part is placed on the boat the counselors freak out, one guy jumps into the boat and takes off leaving the rest the counselors at the dock to face jason :lol:

• Like 1

the really cool part is the description of the boat.

the boat only holds 2 people, but every counselor is contributing parts to fix the boat. jason shows up down at the dock, the last part is placed on the boat the counselors freak out, one guy jumps into the boat and takes off leaving the rest the counselors at the dock to face jason :lol:

Just watched that video and that was my favorite part as well. I'm gonna back the Kickstarter, I'm just not sure what level I'm doing yet. They already have just under $140k which is impressive.