Stumbled across this tonight...

What show is Patience from - any audio or video out there for download- It's an amazing version.

Mexico, 1993.

Do you know the date my any chance?

Its the same Patience that its on Live Era

I don't think it's the same version. The one on youtube is more acoustic than Live Era plus on the youtube clip Axl sings "Said Sugar. . . @3:21 and on Live Era he sings said Woman at the same point in the song and the ending is different. The video of Axl singing the song on the youtube clip looks younger than he does in '93.

What show is Patience from - any audio or video out there for download- It's an amazing version.

Mexico, 1993.

I don't think it's the same version. The one on youtube is more acoustic than Live Era plus on the youtube clip Axl sings "Said Sugar. . . @3:21 and on Live Era he sings said Woman at the same point in the song and the ending is different. The video of Axl singing the song on the youtube clip looks younger than he does in '93.

Axl redid like all his vocals on Live Era. Most of them arent really "live."

Mexico, 1993.

Axl redid like all his vocals on Live Era. Most of them arent really "live."

The song in Spotify is listed as "Patience - Live in Mexico / 1993".

The rerecorded songs are listed as "Live" only, with no details about year or place.