Which "Yesterdays" do you prefer?

Don't people realize piano on GN'R songs predates Dizzy? The first use of piano in a Guns song was during the outro of One in a Million and the piano player was Howard Tenman. People only dislike Dizzy cause he sided with Axl in the breakup. I really doubt there were any complaints in 1990/1991, like "You know, GN'R used to be awesome but then they got this keyboard player and now the band sucks."

No, that can be/could have been Dizzy. Dizzy, the touring member, not Dizzy who was brought into the band to play piano by Axl but then plays on all the shit that's not Axl's.

"Dizzy came in and played three songs he'd never heard before - songs that were never planned to put a piano on - like heavy metal. But he put heavy metal piano into it, and it was amazing." Axl on why Dizzy was hired, 4/28/1990. So, no he wasn't brought in to play piano by Axl live. He was brought in cause Axl liked what he added to the band.

• Like 1

I actually love the latest rendition of Yesterdays back in Vegas '14

it was great to see/hear him play that song again for the feels alone, but it's far from his best vocal performance IMO.

True, but it was a great performance (with rasp) nonetheless. As far as best vocal performances I'm afraid we're already past the point for any song really... :shrugs: