Adrianna Smith Attacks Slash and defends Axl (sort of) in online rant

It's kind of bad there's this thing in our society of directing scorn on women who do "whorish" things (her RQ thing). But then again, sometimes women who do whorish things, do other not very admirable things, like act like they're owed something when they probably aren't.

Hope her anger towards Slash and implications that Axl was wronged by him doesn't sour Axl and Slash's mending relationship

God, we're talking about men in their 50s. Boooohooooo someone made a Facebook post.

how many people even know who this woman is(by name anyway)?

Edited by bran

Barbie Von Grief is the real Rocket Queen, she inspired Axl to write the song. Adrianna Smith was Steven's GF who was fucking around with everyone, She even made comments about Steven's wife a few years ago but then she and Steven hugged and all.

I guess in this case it seems she went to Slash's show, then outside the venue she would have shouted "I AM SLASH'S FRIEND, LET ME MEET HIM"

I assume if Slash met in her person that time, then he would have remembered her. The security won't allow you if you just say I AM SLASH's FRIEND.

But well I don't know what really happened. Any insights?

Jeez, judging from how they write my guess is she just didn't understand what was being said to her. I've seen some posts where English isn't the persons native language done better than these. Too bad it appears auto correct bailed on them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when she was providing this forum with a moderate level unintentional hilarity, didn't she go on a massive rant against Slash and Perla?

*If* something happened, I suspect Meegan was involved. :lol:

Did anyone notice the picture of Todd Crew's grave under Adrianna's post?

Yup. I've never been sure how to feel about that whole situation tbh. While I do think what happened to that guy is sad, I also think it's in very poor taste to put a picture like that under a rant about Slash, regardless of who's doing the rant or how much that death really was his fault.

I thought it was kinda tasteless when axl randomly brought it up in that Twitter rant about slash a few years ago too.

On another note, even though her post is hard to read, it's nice to see Barbie basically telling Adriana that it's 2015 and that she should therefore pull her head out of her own ass. Same goes for her followers too imo. Some of those "support" comments are friggin cringeworthy