Adrianna Smith Attacks Slash and defends Axl (sort of) in online rant

Dawn? she got married?

listening to Rocket Queen has to be awkward for her husband lol

Dawn might be her middle name. A lot of people seem to do the first/middle thing on Facebook. Not that she isn't necessarily married now but nevertheless.

Also what is wrong with these people? It'd be easier to comment and/or understand their criticisms if they could actually show a basic grasp of the language.

Dawn? she got married?

listening to Rocket Queen has to be awkward for her husband lol

Dawn might be her middle name. A lot of people seem to do the first/middle thing on Facebook. Not that she isn't necessarily married now but nevertheless.

Also what is wrong with these people? It'd be easier to comment and/or understand their criticisms if they could actually show a basic grasp of the language.

oh

yeah i don't use facebook so didn't know about that

Thoughts?

She is a nobody since th 90's

Why should i care?

Slash not give her son an autograph and now she is crying like a bitch and starts defending Axl after years of talking about shit of him

Who cares?

Integrity, lollolol

BtwSlash rarely gives autographs anymore

Edited by Strange Broue

No problem with this thread, but let's discuss the posts made by them, not just who banged which members of GN'R or comments like "stupid bitches".

why?

seriously Adriana Smith wants VIP things, because he screwed with Axl on record...

THis is actually on topic material

lol at the over moderation in this laughable subject

How the fuck do people who can't put a cohesive sentence together get to claim they wrote a good song?

one word: drugs

more words: heroin, cocaine, crack etc.

They fried their brains just like Adler

thats not Barbi....last name is spelled wrong

its spelled Grief everywhere on the internet...hell i even checked the AFD liner notes to confirm

Possible

The last time i saw her name on this forum, it turned out that some psycho used her name

There is a blog somewhere when th author claims that she is Barbi but it turned out that's an impostor

Geez, i started to feeling like i'm an idiot because i know these things, because i came here to the forums and read about a former 80's groupie

facepalm

This may have been my fault. She asked me to send her contact to Slash and let him know that she is coming to the gig with the kids. I didn't forward to him until the day of the gig because I was very busy at work and forgot about it. LA is home town and hundreds of people live there that know slash. So its hard to get everyone passes. I asked him for passes for a friend that we both knew very well from 1976 to 1980 from school and he told me that the gig is already way over booked and just gave me some passes for my family.

This may have been my fault. She asked me to send her contact to Slash and let him know that she is coming to the gig with the kids. I didn't forward to him until the day of the gig because I was very busy at work and forgot about it. LA is home town and hundreds of people live there that know slash. So its hard to get everyone passes. I asked him for passes for a friend that we both knew very well from 1976 to 1980 from school and he told me that the gig is already way over booked and just gave me some passes for my family.

The more important question is, how was the show?