ISIS strikes again

Val22

Just read an article that states ISIS was responsible for bringing down the Russian plane.

I guess ISIS is showing just how pissed they are with Russian bombing in Syria.

These guys are very scary. There's nothing they won't do and it seems they aren't afraid of anyone or any nation.

If ISIS is not stopped or destroyed soon, I don't think any nation will be safe including the US. It's just a matter of time.

Just read an article that states ISIS was responsible for bringing down the Russian plane.

These guys are very scary. There's nothing they won't do and it seems they aren't afraid of anyone or any nation.

If ISIS is not stopped or destroyed soon, I don't think any nation will be safe including the US. It's just a matter of time.

No proof of it. It will be a month until we know. Isis could just be full of shit

I'm willing to bet they wouldn't celebrate Christmas :D

observant, although it should be the elephant in the room.

unfortunately with the US President asleep at the wheel this doesn't bode well for the free world.

That part of the world it looks like you are on your own for now, good luck.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/06/europe/france-border-control-measures/index.html

look for a lot more of this type of panic as millions run around looking for a place to call home, coming to a country near you...just a matter of time

Edited by shades

See that I told you it was Obama's fault..................... :lol:

That being said ISIS may have made a big mistake taking down a Russian airline, if their claims are true, as I can see Putin looking for some payback and those boys don't play by any "rules of engagement" when they invade a country.........

Edited by classicrawker

problem being there is no "country" to invade.

We had things somewhat on the right track, a presence established, then the great black wonder decided to score political touchdowns by abandoning our sacrifice

and allowing Iran to fund these barbarians.

If Putin finds out ISIS was behind it he will be no doubt pissed, but little he can do except bomb empty buildings like him and our num nut leader is already wasting time doing.

Batten down the hatches is about all you can do right now, until we get a real leader in office.

And if her name is Hillary you will know it didnt happen.

problem being there is no "country" to invade.

We had things somewhat on the right track, a presence established, then the great black wonder decided to score political touchdowns by abandoning our sacrifice

and allowing Iran to fund these barbarians.

If Putin finds out ISIS was behind it he will be no doubt pissed, but little he can do except bomb empty buildings like him and our num nut leader is already wasting time doing.

Batten down the hatches is about all you can do right now, until we get a real leader in office.

And if her name is Hillary you will know it didnt happen.

Gosh you're a right fucking mouth breather.