Duff's wife confirm reunion?

Who knows at this point just what the hell is going on behind the scenes. Maybe this is legit and Duff's wife's friend just accidentally spilled the beans. Maybe it's wishful thinking. The real shit happens when the cameras are off.

I'd like to believe a reunion is in the works right now. Slash never said him and Axl didn't speak. Quite the contrary. I'm pretty sure he implied that they did. How do you make amends without speaking?

Sure, we know silence in the GN'R camp usually means nothing, but I'd hope that fucking somebody would have shot these rumors down by now if a reunion wasn't happening.

It's a sad state of affairs when I've become more interested in the lips of that other woman than what the 2 actually have to say in regards to a reunion.

Nearly right :) fixed it for ya, "It's a sad state of affairs when I've become more interested in the nips of that other woman than what the 2 actually have to say in regards to a reunion".

There's nothing in this bar a tipsy model blowing shite.

Geez...it seems that we have reached the point where anything an ex GnR says --- or anything said by one of their spouses, kids or friends --- is going to be dissected and scrutinized for any possible clues of reunion, lol!

Duff was the one GnR guy from the classic lineup who played numerous shows as a full band member with Axl...if he is coming back it doesn't necessarily mean a thing about anyone else returning.

• Like 3

Maybe the friend was just being sarcastic, as they also are getting tired of all the reunion questions and speculation?

I really thought Duff's wife was smarter than this. Why would you be best friends with one of those stupid housewives of whatever city she's from and they sound drunk.

Duff has been sober for years, so seeing his wife high and acting dumb is disrespectful to him.

whether or not GNR is reuniting I do hope we get a definite answer from someone who actually knows

Don't be so judgmental about people that you don't actual know in real life.

That is not very nice on your part.

If Slash and Perla were still together none of these conversations would even exist.

Why not? wasn't Perla the one who pushed Slash to go to Axl's house the night of the infamous Beta meeting where Beta claims Slash slagged his VR band mates?

I would think she would be all over a GnR reunion.............

Ofcourse she would. Perla is all about money. The only reason IMO that Axl and Slash were able to start to make some sort of peace is cuz she is out of the picture.

Sorry but I am not following your logic......

Edited by downzy

Of all the reunion talk that has been going on this video gives me the biggest inclination that its actually going to happen.

The fact that Slash recently mentioned that hes going to be recording another album with SMKC is weird tho... so who knows?

The new album doesn't really shoot down the rumors, imo. Slash isn't new to multitasking. Plus, he doesn't take 10 years to release an album.

Of all the reunion talk that has been going on this video gives me the biggest inclination that its actually going to happen.

The fact that Slash recently mentioned that hes going to be recording another album with SMKC is weird tho... so who knows?

That's because the reunions in 2017

If Slash records and releases another album and tours it it will keep him busy well into 2017, assuming if a reunion were to happen there would be an album as well as a tour. To put together a tour and rehearse and write and record an album it would take at least a year, that means realisticly if Slash does another SKMC record we wont have a reunion till 2018.

I think the time is now, there's a big buzz in the industry about it . They should ride the momentum of that buzz and announce the reunion spring 2016 and start promotions and then release an album and tour it starting fall 2016

Since when has Axl struck when the iron was hot? There is normal time and then there is Axl time............

• Like 3

Also she is pissed. Always remember, ''In Vino veritas'' ('In wine there is truth').

Yep. I definitely don't think it's coincidence that her drunk friend just blurted that out. What exactly "Guns N' Roses are coming back!" means is the question. Looking at the last 15+ years, it could mean roughly 3 different things.

I suppose it could at least indicate Duff's involvement, even without Slash Duff's involvement to him and his family at the very least would be GNR coming back.

This does all require some nuanced thinking though. :lol:

Duff and Izzy were recording in Seattle Aug/Sep under the guise of Duff solo record, with pictures and a snippet of video... Now radio silence on that.... Duff and Izzy recording material for the next GnR release?

• Like 1

Also she is pissed. Always remember, ''In Vino veritas'' ('In wine there is truth').

Yep. I definitely don't think it's coincidence that her drunk friend just blurted that out. What exactly "Guns N' Roses are coming back!" means is the question. Looking at the last 15+ years, it could mean roughly 3 different things.

I suppose it could at least indicate Duff's involvement, even without Slash Duff's involvement to him and his family at the very least would be GNR coming back.

This does all require some nuanced thinking though. :lol:

Duff and Izzy were recording in Seattle Aug/Sep under the guise of Duff solo record, with pictures and a snippet of video... Now radio silence on that.... Duff and Izzy recording material for the next GnR release?

I've considered that they were actually recording for GNR as well during that time. God knows how everything is done cloak and daggers style, wouldn't shock me.

Susan uploaded this pic in her instagram a couple days ago

11221527_10205620264802015_7597489850213

IZZY IS ON THE PHOTO... THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD IS COMING BACK I CANT BELIEVE IT

No drummer in the pic on purpose? :P

Susan: Duff, can I at least hint at the reunion by posting an old pic of you guys?

Duff, Sure, love. Just make sure not to use a pic with Steven on it, he won't be part of it.

Susan: LOL of course, I'm not stupid.

• Like 2

A new GN'R record from the classic/Illusion lineup sounds like a dream come true

I know CD is fiercely divisive, but I enjoy the album and even getting CD2 would be awesome

If, and God knows it's a big 'if', they were/are recording something for the next GNR album, I would imagine the original members would only appear on a few songs tops. Possibly the lead single, and one or two others, simply because the tracks are already done. Which is fine, since I love Chinese and Bucket & Robins work on it was terrific.

So, if that's what Izzy & Duff were up to, I guess the big question would be whether Slash has or will record for it. That's considering there's something to all the reunion rumors.

Edited by sofine11

A new GN'R record from the classic/Illusion lineup sounds like a dream come true

I know CD is fiercely divisive, but I enjoy the album and even getting CD2 would be awesome

If, and God knows it's a big 'if', they were/are recording something for the next GNR album, I would imagine the original members would only appear on a few songs tops. Possibly the lead single, and one or two others, simply because the tracks are already done. Which is fine, since I love Chinese and Bucket & Robins work on it was terrific.

So, if that's what Izzy & Duff were up to, I guess the big question would be whether Slash has or will record for it. That's considering there's something to all the reunion rumors.

This is probably just wishful thinking but what if we got 2 albums; CD2 AND a classic lineup album?

This is probably just wishful thinking but what if we got 2 albums; CD2 AND a classic lineup album?

Of course that would be mind blowing, but I think the best we could possibly hope for is that some of the original members "appear" on the next album in some capacity. But who am I kidding, I'd be stoked about a GNR album with DJ fucking Ashba on lead, just to hear Axl sing on some new tracks. Going on 8 years post Chinese Democracy, I'll take a new Guns album any way I can get it.