Family Guy! Vs. American Dad Vs. The Simpsons Vs. Futurama Vs. Rick and Morty Vs. South Park etc...

Snake-Pit

Which shows do you watch?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I didn't know whether to choose Family Guy or South Park. I wanted to go with South Park but it's come to have so many really bad episodes that I didn't think it deserved that. I admire how Family Guy has stuck to its' core foundation and stayed more consistent than South Park.

Bob's Burgers is pretty good but I don't like how "loud" and obnoxious it can be. I don't like the kids in it.

I enjoy most of them. South Park has been hilarious lately.

The Simpsons (although not as funny as it once was) is still in a league of it's own.

South Park > American Dad > Futurama > Family Guy = The Simpsons.

Edited by ChineseDemocracy2004

The Simpsons hasn't been funny in exactly 13 years.

South Park has gotten way less consistent. Seems like when they hit it, it's out of the park, but when they miss, it's bad.

Stopped watching Family Guy after season 8 or so when it kept getting more like the Cleveland show, gross but not funny jokes just to say they got them past the censors.

I honestly think I have yet to see a bad American Dad episode. They are very consistent.

I didn't know whether to choose Family Guy or South Park. I wanted to go with South Park but it's come to have so many really bad episodes that I didn't think it deserved that. I admire how Family Guy has stuck to its' core foundation and stayed more consistent than South Park.

Bob's Burgers is pretty good but I don't like how "loud" and obnoxious it can be. I don't like the kids in it.

I'm currently watching Bob's Burgers, but I don't particularly care for it, I just don't have any better shows to watch on Netflix currently.

Futurama is my choice of those listed, but Bojack Horseman is currently my favorite animated show.

Assuming this is current - Rick and Morty

Edit: Ah, I see the question now. Rick and Morty, American Dad (still like it), occasionally South Park and Bob's Burgers. Watched Futurama when it was being made.

Haven't watched Simpsons or Family Guy in a long time for obvious reasons.

Edited by Crazyman

Never heard of Rick & Morty or Bob's Burgers. Simpsons was ok in it's first 8 seasons or so, then it became shitty with bad writing and subpar animation but I have to admit that some of the recent episodes I've caught were decent. Futurama had its ups and downs as well and at times a chore to sit through, South Parks has been consistently good for me.

I also find myself watching the occasional Spongebob Squarepants and another show I like to revisit is Duckman.

Never heard of Rick & Morty or Bob's Burgers. Simpsons was ok in it's first 8 seasons or so, then it became shitty with bad writing and subpar animation but I have to admit that some of the recent episodes I've caught were decent. Futurama had its ups and downs as well and at times a chore to sit through, South Parks has been consistently good for me.

I also find myself watching the occasional Spongebob Squarepants and another show I like to revisit is Duckman.

I forgot about Duckman.

You're from Belgium right? Right across the border in the NL they seemed to love Bob's Burgers... So am a little surprised that you say you've never heard of it.

But it is another country and all..

Edited by Snake-Pit

I forgot about Duckman.

You're from Belgium right? Right across the border in the NL they seemed to love Bob's Burgers... So am a little surprised that you say you've never heard of it.

But it is another country and all..

Truly never heard or seen it, it hasn't gotten any airtime over here though they only show Simpsons (re-runs) and Fresh Prince mostly. It's amazing how much mileage channels got out of those shows. I know in the Netherlands David Letterman was also popular because it got shown there, over here we were lucky if NBC europe on occasion showed a Jay Leno or Conan O'Brien episode. Nowadays with all the specialty channels it's more common to get late night shows like Fallon, but I guess for the cartoon shows you need to get another subscription. I just download South Park mostly.

Duckman was great to have back in the day (I own it on DVD), as was stuff like Stressed Eric or even Beavis and Butthead & King of the Hill.

Edited by Bumblefeet