Tyson Fury says End of Days will come when Homosexuality, Pedophilia and Abortion are legal

Len Cnut

Heavyweight boxer Tyson Fury makes bizarre homophobic rant about the end of days, the devil and abortion

British heavyweight boxer Tyson Fury given a bizarre interview in which he says the end of days is approaching.

He said that the devil will be summoned when paedophilia is legalised, completing the satanic trinity.

The other two aspects of the trinity have already been legalised – abortion and homosexuality.

Fury told the Mail on Sunday: ‘We live in an evil world, the devil is very strong at the minute, very strong, and I believe the end is near. The bible tells me the end is near. The world tells me the end is near. Just a short few years, I reckon, away from being finished.

‘Abusing the planet, the wars in the Middle East, the famines, the earthquakes, the natural disasters, all these things are talked about 2000 years ago before they even happened. Prophesised. So now it’s all coming true.’

Fury is hoping to take the world heavyweight title from current holder Wladimir Klitschko in a fight in Dusseldorf on November 28.

Fury added: ‘There are only three things that need to be accomplished before the devil comes home: one of them is homosexuality being legal in countries, one of them is abortion and the other one’s paedophilia. Who would have thought in the 50s and 60s that those first two would be legalised?

‘When I say paedophiles can be made legal, that sounds like crazy talk doesn’t it? But back in the 50s and early 60s, for them first two to be made legal would have been looked on as a crazy man again. If I would have told you 120 years ago, that a 1000-tonne aeroplane is going to float through the sky, a piece of steel — ludicrous.’

He defended his comments to the interviewer stating his beliefs are based on his faith and the bible: ‘The bible was written a long time ago, from the beginning of time until now, and if I follow that and it tells me it’s wrong, then it’s wrong for me. That’s just my opinion.’

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/09/heavyweight-boxer-tyson-fury-makes-bizarre-homophobic-rant-about-the-end-of-days-the-devil-and-abortion-5489356/

Legend :lol:

He's simply got his own views formed from his upbringing, environment and dedication to his religion, I don't think there's any intended malice, he can't understand or accept things he has not considered rational or acceptable within his own life experience... I don't agree with Wlad saying he has a brain like a walnut, he seems to be pretty sharp in some interviews I've seen, he is a funny bastard regardless, his trash talk can be genius at times. There's the whole Klitschko is a tool of the west garnering support for the NATO encircling of russia conspiracy theory too lol maybe Fury is into that.

He's simply got his own views formed from his upbringing, environment and dedication to his religion, I don't think there's any intended malice, he can't understand or accept things he has not considered rational or acceptable within his own life experience... I don't agree with Wlad saying he has a brain like a walnut, he seems to be pretty sharp in some interviews I've seen, he is a funny bastard regardless, his trash talk can be genius at times. There's the whole Klitschko is a tool of the west garnering support for the NATO encircling of russia conspiracy theory too lol maybe Fury is into that.

I don't think it is necessarily that y'know, i don't think he's outside of an understanding of how the world works. It's amusing watching the liberals of the world turn on a penny over this shit though. Working class people are pilloried over here for calling gyppos gyppos, saying it's prejudice and all that stuff when really it's just reactions from learned experience...the minute those same liberals scratch the surface of what gyppos are like i.e. very kinda fundamentalist christian backgrounds suddenly they'll all over em again.

Personally i respect the pikeys, i call them these terms just as a result of common usage but there's really no prejudice there, when i call em thieving bastards it's just a reaction from life experience, it's not like I'd be less square dealing with em when i encounter em, got a few pikey mates actually.

Did you see the thing where Katie Hopkins said 'gypsys are not travellers, the people on the tube everyday are travellers, gypsys are feral people'...they presented it to Billy Joe Saunders and he's like 'she's a slag, i'm gonna get all my gypsy mates to go dump a load of shit in her driveway' :lol:

• Like 1

I don't think it is necessarily that y'know, i don't think he's outside of an understanding of how the world works. It's amusing watching the liberals of the world turn on a penny over this shit though. Working class people are pilloried over here for calling gyppos gyppos, saying it's prejudice and all that stuff when really it's just reactions from learned experience...the minute those same liberals scratch the surface of what gyppos are like i.e. very kinda fundamentalist christian backgrounds suddenly they'll all over em again.

Personally i respect the pikeys, i call them these terms just as a result of common usage but there's really no prejudice there, when i call em thieving bastards it's just a reaction from life experience, it's not like I'd be less square dealing with em when i encounter em, got a few pikey mates actually.

Did you see the thing where Katie Hopkins said 'gypsys are not travellers, the people on the tube everyday are travellers, gypsys are feral people'...they presented it to Billy Joe Saunders and he's like 'she's a slag, i'm gonna get all my gypsy mates to go dump a load of shit in her driveway' :lol:

Exactly. I'll be honest with you I wouldn't ever let a pikey look after my wallet but ive known quite a few travellers and theyve been sound. They do understand how to make a quid

God, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Tooth Fairy, all of yous, please, please, please, jus do this one thing for your humble servant Len, just this one fuckin' thing happen, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let that massive fuckin' gyppo become heavyweight champion, PLEASE PLEASE God let it happen! :lol:

The richest most prestigious fuckin' prize in sports, the most valuable potentially money spinning prize on this earth...and a pikey from Morecambe has it, oh God please let it happen, please! :lol:

I will hoot and jump and cheer til my head goes through the ceiling if Ty' wins, it really will!

Edited by Len B'stard