Tyson Fury says End of Days will come when Homosexuality, Pedophilia and Abortion are legal

Len Cnut

• 2 weeks later...

Everyones just narked because ducker can box his fuckin' arse off and hit and not get hit and control fights, i got a lotta respect for Mayweather, end of the day he's 49-0 fighting the elite out there, his record is not padded out, you simply cannot deny the class of Genaro Hernandez, Oscar De La Hoya, Shane Moseley, Manny Pacquiao, Diego Corrales, Juan Manuel Marquez, Jose Luis Castillio, Canelo Alvarez, he dominated his craft for nearly 20 years, he was something special.

Diego Corrales was a knockout artist of the highest order and Mayweather beat the living fuck out of him. The late great Aturo Gatti of the famous Gatti-Ward trilogy, Mayweather beat him up so bad his corner stepped in and stopped the fight in the 6th round cuz he was getting beaten to a pulp. You gotta remember this guys naturally a featherweight, he was knocking people out at featherweight, to go from there to be fighting your Miguel Cottos and Canelos, it's unreasonable to expect that he's gonna still be knocking people out like that.

Edited by Len B'stard

He was still ducking at the end. Ducked a rematch and another legit fight. It's boring as entertainment. But obviously he's a good boxer, they would all kill us I reckon like one punch breaks your neck. He's just a bit of a hacker. He had flambouyant image though. That's almost more important.

People get emotionally involved with all this good guy bad guy, i don't like him cuz of this, that and the third but the fact is the ring is like...you can't fluke it in the ring, the truth is in the record, thats with EVERY fighter, all the mouthing off and attitude and personality don't mean shit cuz the ring is the great equaliser, if you are a bluffer or a faker or lacking in any regard it will show up in the ring...and with Floyd it never has and thats the long and short of it to me, all the rest is bullshit, 'i don't like him cuz he's an arsehole', look, quite frankly all boxers are arseholes, it is not the arena of nicey nice people, they're paid to bash peoples heads in, it's not a nice mans profession, you've got to have a certain bit of cuntiness in you, I mean look at Ali, the cannonized St Muhammad Ali, this guy mercilessly knocked people like Floyd Patterson and Ernie Terrell around the ring whilst calling them Uncle Toms and shit like that, it's an ugly sport, it's the truth, the real.

But I think he really managed his career and picked his fights to a degree that didn't make me think he's that good. He's smart but not that great. Sort like Chelsea when they won the Champs league. It's great they won but what hackers. But the best team or boxer wins and it's not always glamorous. I mean he could have had a rematch with Pacman. But he was too concerned about his record. And in the end it did the opposite of what he thinks, now people doubt him. He wasn't convincing. That's just his image.

But I think he really managed his career and picked his fights to a degree that didn't make me think he's that good. He's smart but not that great. Sort like Chelsea when they won the Champs league. It's great they won but what hackers. But the best team or boxer wins and it's not always glamorous. I mean he could have had a rematch with Pacman. But he was too concerned about his record. And in the end it did the opposite of what he thinks, now people doubt him. He wasn't convincing. That's just his image.

The Chelsea analogy is perfect actually, defensively minded, often a bit anti-entertaining but effective as hell so you gotta give it that respect. As far as rematch with Pac you still might get that, I mean its barely 6 months since the first one, he might be back. As far as picking his fights well you name the person of his era that he didn't fight. In fact i can name you people that avoided him, our very own Prince Naseem is an example of that.

Didn't he kill someone driving like a maniac?

I think Ducker ducked that last fight. But smart to go out on top.

And he always waited to fight people. But he was the champ so he chooses. But if a challenger he'd wait until werent as hot.

But thats part of the game. I can appreciate it in football but as casual boxing fan I just want to see an open fight. Might just watch Rocky 4 again instead.

But thats how he will go down as the convincing champion. Bit of a question mark?

Edited by wasted

That ain't ducking though is it, Haye is nowhere at the minute, Haye himself has said he wants to work his way up. He wasted a year of his professional prime on two consequtive Haye cancellations...it was only days before the Klitsch' fight that Haye was saying that he didn't want to give Fury a payday, shoes on the other foot now eh?

Edited by Len B'stard

Which is a shame because in terms of out and out talent and professionalism and skill set he is probably among the top 3 or 4 out there. Problem with him is he's arrogant and snotty and not half as good with the verbals or unaffected as he tries to make out. He had a ball pegging the Klitschkos cuz he could get away with it, didn't give a lot back to Tyson Fury with the verbals? Its actually quite intimidating at weigh ins and press conferences, when people like Bill Saunders and Ty' fight, 100 odd bellowing gyppos, people like Haye probably think 'i should probably contain my gobbing off a bit in case one of these lot decides they wanna shag in the car park'.