Tyson Fury says End of Days will come when Homosexuality, Pedophilia and Abortion are legal

Len Cnut

“A woman’s there to be loved, cook food and have some kids. Like Muslims have their ways, we have ours. There are girls who open their legs to every Tom, Dick and Harry. They are looked upon as rubbish. If I had a sister who did that, I’d hang her,” Fury said.

Fuckssake Ty' :lol:

Yeah, IBF, bit of a skank really, he had a rematch clause imposed on him which means he has to fight Wlad right after but at the same time IBF have a mandatory he has to fight which if he doesnt he gets stripped of the belt, so he's fucked either way really, cant do right one way or the other.

Because he is news worthy right now the (mainstream) media are picking up upon the IBF thing as if it is somewhat unprecedented, yet, this thing happens in boxing every day and has done so since time immemorial - Ali himself was stripped of one of his belts for agreeing to Liston II.

How did they make two guys hitting each other complicated?

How many belts are there?

WBO, WBA, WBC, IBF are just the major ones....but then there's British, Commonwealth, International, Silver, honestly, i lose fuckin' count but they're all a load of cobblers really except the main four. Interim titles and all that bollocks too, it's a big mess. There's an IBO too i believe which ain't much recognised, fuck knows, I'm a fanatic and even i can't keep up, you just tend to concentrate on the major ones.

How did they make it so complicated? Well it goes like this, only street people get into boxing, whether fighters, trainers, promoters etc etc and along with street people come crooks and thats been boxing since the dawn of the Queensberry rules. Gangsters and thieves and shysters and that. it's the most crooked sport out there.

So its just a way to have big fights and make money.

Well not really cuz the mickey mouse belts don't really make much of a bigger deal of it but yeah, i suppose it is. In defence of the situation though, if defence of such a mammoth clusterfuck is at all possible, boxing is a hard sport...and it was for decades...and i mean REALLY hard. Some classy boxers, boxers that would wipe out entire divisions made hardly fuck all money, Ray Robinson had to fight 90 odd fights before even getting a title shot, though granted that was as much to do with his not bowing to gangsters than anything. Anyway my point is that like...thousands of thousands, tens of thousands of these young SERIOUSLY poverty stricken lads from minority communities in America lined the fuck up and were all snatching for the same penny, some really earnest talented lads got their brains beat out for a pittance, it really is a rough hustle as sports goes, perhaps the roughest...so, for me, it's difficult for me to begrudge these poor lads a bit more money if they can make it.

I mean it's the children of the working class beating their brains out in smoke-filled sweat boxes whilst the fat rich and satisfied chomp their cigars with a gutful of booze, with EVERYONE making money except the fighter, so it's good in that sense, gets the money into fighters pockets a bit more, it's just the lack of co-ordination and cohesion and the ever present bent element have made the overall enterprise to the detriment of the sport itself too.

I would reduce it to the WBA and WBC. This was the situation from basically the 1920s up until the late '70s. For most of boxing history it was just the WBA and WBC and you would usually get an unification bout within two years anyway to decide the true champion. It is these IBFs and WBOs which muddy the picture.

I would reduce it to the WBA and WBC. This was the situation from basically the 1920s up until the late '70s. For most of boxing history it was just the WBA and WBC and you would usually get an unification bout within two years anyway to decide the true champion. It is these IBFs and WBOs which muddy the picture.

100 million percent agreed. Get rid of the rest, have a box off and bring it on back.

It would be hard to do as boxing is weird in the fact that it has never developed an executive like a ICC or FIFA. Basically any corrupt millionaire working out of Central American can go, ''your a world champion, here is our belt'' and that is literally what all of these sanctioning bodies are.

It wouldn't be boxing if it weren't bent as a fuckin' boomerang :lol: Al Capone front row for Dempsey and Firpo, Dempseys manager was fuckin' bent as fuck as well. by the 40s and 50s the mob ran boxing to a degree where you couldn't get a title shot without em, the only man who really managed to was the man in my avatar, and even that was after a lot of patience and they just ended up giving him a pass cuz, well, he was Sugar Ray.

The sad thing is, up until the early naughties, an unified champion was at least possible and something generally preferred (Mike Tyson; Lennox). Now I feel the sanctioning boards deliberately make this an impossibility. True, you may still get titular unification bouts but one or two of the boards are always going to flake out in order to maintain the disunity. We've seen it with Tyson Fury. We were all talking about a possible Fury v Wilder bout in the future, with some hope of clarity, and then the IBF flake out (so, the IBF title will end up somewhere else maintaining the confusion and we will never get that undisputed champ).

Here is the list of champions,

http://boxrec.com/title/champions

Not one undisputed champion there.

We will never see one again I believe.

He does have a point though, in relation to boxing being a brutal business fought between brutal people. This - this whole Tyson Fury media blitz - is a classic example of when the mainstream suddenly get interested in your thing but do not know what they are talking about in the slightest and are very misinformed. You see a similar thing happening with the Guns N' Roses reunion rumours as it happens. Here, the mainstream have suddenly discovered an interest in boxing as a consequence of Tyson Fury becoming heavy weight champion, and now are rather surprised by the fact that boxers do not resemble the politically correct BBC tutored sportsman they are used to - people like Beckham and Roger Federer.

He does have a point though, in relation to boxing being a brutal business fought between brutal people. This - this whole Tyson Fury media blitz - is a classic example of when the mainstream suddenly get interested in your thing but do not know what they are talking about in the slightest and are very misinformed. You see a similar thing happening with the Guns N' Roses reunion rumours as it happens. Here, the mainstream have suddenly discovered an interest in boxing as a consequence of Tyson Fury becoming heavy weight champion, and now are rather surprised by the fact that boxers do not resemble the politically correct BBC tutored sportsman they are used to - people like Beckham and Roger Federer.

When before Fury winning the belt any number of boxers were saying fucked up objectionable shit, we just all find it funny :lol: And i don't mean before Ty' winning as in back in the 70s and 80s i mean here, now, today.

All the time. Throughout its history. But the mainstream media (and Joe Public) have, to all intents and purposes, just discovered the sport the other Saturday for the first time. They want their victorious boxer to behave like Roger Federer haha.

The Jesus stuff I imagine shocks the hell out of the bible-bashing Guardianistes and liberally biased BBC. I bet that shocks them most of all. They are just not used to these type of people, typical boxing people really. Reverence for the Lord (or Allah) is prevalent in boxing as every true fan knows.

All the time. Throughout its history. But the mainstream media (and Joe Public) have, to all intents and purposes, just discovered the sport the other Saturday for the first time. They want their victorious boxer to behave like Roger Federer haha.

The Jesus stuff I imagine shocks the hell out of the bible-bashing Guardianistes and liberally biased BBC. I bet that shocks them most of all. They are just not used to these type of people, typical boxing people really. Reverence for the Lord (or Allah) is prevalent in boxing as every true fan knows.

There's tons of American boxers who are hardcore bible bashers, of the Tyson Fury variety, no one gives a monkeys. Robert the Ghost Guerrero is like that, Evander Holyfield, Danny Garcia, tons and tons of em, no one in America bats an eyelid. It's almost like a default setting, post match interview, 'first of all I'd like to thank my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ'. Muslims too, Tyson, Bernard Hopkins, tons and tons of em. Prince Naseem started reciting the Qu'ran and the Shahada before a fight once...before promptly losing :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

He's upped the crazy. Seems a liitle fresher than the Ali copy cats. And he won. The gyppo beat Drago it's a movie. That's the level I'm afraid.

They could market it or orgsnize it better for the masses. But it might ruin it.

Premier League Darts. Thats how you do it.

God and religion is part of the fabric of boxing.

I suppose the last time we really had our own boxer was Cooper really. You have to go back to Henry Cooper: last boxer to endear himself to the majority of the British public. Lewis was too Canadian and (unfortunate to say) too black. But Cooper fitted the mold of a (respectable) cockney geezer, good 'ole 'Enry, ''Enry's 'ammer'' who your grandad liked to watch box. He even was heroic in defeat. The British love their sportsmen to be heroic in defeat. We actually prefer sportsmen to be heroic in defeat over sportsmen who are simply victorious haha. There is nothing the British like more than to see one of their athletes lose by a small and valiant margin, and to congratulate his victor in a gentleman like manner. That is why Tim Henman will always be loved more than Andy Murray: those arse clenching sweaty palmed - but ultimately doomed - semi-final nail biters. Andy Murray made the unfortunate mistake of winning (Wimbledon). Same with 'Enry. ''That hook which knocked down Clay was the greatest moment in sports history'' (try telling the British public that Henry Cooper lost on TKO! Go on, try!).

Oi oi oi, Bruno, Eubank, Nigel Benn, more people saw Nigel Benn and Eubank than probably any other boxer in England ever. Prince Naseem, for as much people thought he was a twat he was cheered on like a fucking riot over here. Also Ricky Hatton. Amir Khan dont count cuz no one seems to like him.

Bruno, yes. Good old Frank, this friendly giant of a man that couldn't particularly talk very well, or did not seem educated to the the slightest degree but you just wanted to give him a hug to reassure him.The British really took him to their heart. And again, fits the image of heroic in defeat. ''Ohh he wobbled Tyson in the 5th round - the tyrants grip was weakening - ohh think of the possibilities, of Bruno doing what Buster did a year later'' (yes, but he lost!).

• Like 1