Tyson Fury says End of Days will come when Homosexuality, Pedophilia and Abortion are legal

Len Cnut

I think the basis is Ali they just aren't that good at it.

it was Eubank trying to be a sophisticated gentleman.

Naz was interesting in that he was just so cocky.

Tyson obviously. The rest just blur into one.

Foreman had the grill.

Bruno for british losers.

Money. Sort of like the rap boxer.

Drago whos banging that cheerleader from Heroes.

Tyson Gyppo is a new invention.

Never heard of him. I'm giving you the mainstream know nothing list.

Sugar ray leonard and Rocky. Durant is that one Mickey Rourke fancies.

Lewis was like the Morgan freeman of boxing. Nigel Benn doesn't really count. Same as Buster Douglas.

Ali, Rocky and Tyson are the biggest figures.

Roy Jones makes the mainstream know nothing list though. Don't remember Roy Jones, the guy was making rap songs and everything, the pound for pound king of the 90s, the one Eubank and Benn wouldn't fight, Mr Unknockoutable, the one who cleared the middleweight division, moved up to heavyweight and won the belt there too, the one who once came to the ring with Red and Meth' as his entourage, the one who knocked a guy out with his hands behind his back, Roy Jones Jnr, he was on MTV Cribs, he commentates now, it doesn't get any bigger and more mainstream than Roy, behind Mike Tyson he was the most well known boxer of the 90s.

If Roy Jones had retired after beating Tarver the first time he would be remembered as better than Floyd Mayweather, only thing that fucked him was fighting way past his prime, he would've been 49-1 and that one was a bullshit lost where he knocked the Montell Griffin out only hit him when he was on the ground cuz he accidentally followed through on an uppercut...he sparked him out in the rematch in the first round...and he'd achieved more than Mayweather too, going up from Middleweight to win the heavyweight title hadn't been done since the times of Bob Fitzsimmons in 1897, he was fucking phenomenal, trouble with Roy is he weren't a businessman he was a fighter, he don't know nothing but to fight, thats why he didn't retire like Floyd, he doesn't know how to, sad in a way but then extremely admirable too, fuck an L, fighters want to fight, it's in his spirit, it's what he is, i remember him saying on Sky Sports that if i can't fight no more i might as well pack up and die, what am i if i don't fight?

I really love Roy Jones, to me he is the fighter of our generation, not Floyd Mayweather. Steve Collins wants to fight him even now, considers it an unsettled score, and Roy is well up for it too. In his prime he was unbeatable, James Toney was his Manny Pacqiauo and he didn't duck him...he wasted him.

I think after Bruno lost and never watched another fight. I just followed Tyson fucking up.

Factor in Lewis's reign into the early 00s, and that is basically what happened to everyone who watched boxing, 99.9%. They basically stopped watching after that era.

Seems to be millions watched Barrera Morales, the Ward Gatti wars, Marquez, Bernard Hopkins, Manny Pacquiao, Miguell Cotto, Winky Wright, Naseem Hamed, Oscar De La Hoya (granted not exactly his prime), Shane Moseley, all class boxers. Serious class at that.

I think after Bruno lost and never watched another fight. I just followed Tyson fucking up.

Factor in Lewis's reign into the early 00s, and that is basically what happened to everyone who watched boxing, 99.9%. They basically stopped watching after that era.

Seems to be millions watched Barrera Morales, the Ward Gatti wars, Marquez, Bernard Hopkins, Manny Pacquiao, Miguell Cotto, Winky Wright, Naseem Hamed, Oscar De La Hoya (granted not exactly his prime), Shane Moseley, all class boxers. Serious class at that.

Come on, you know yourself that there is an audience that stopped watching after Tyson. I'm not disagreeing with you on the fighters there but the sport was driven, first to Sky, secondly to PPV and people simply stopped watching.

Come on, you know yourself that there is an audience that stopped watching after Tyson. I'm not disagreeing with you on the fighters there but the sport was driven, first to Sky, secondly to PPV and people simply stopped watching.

Oh yeah, like the icing on the top, the very casual viewers, sure, yeah.

Nothing wrong with appealing to a wide demographic. People like Ali and Tyson were household names, as were Dempsey and Louis. I'm never going to condone what happened to boxing at some point during the 1990s. And yes, you are correct about good fighters out there but if you were going to take any era of the sport, this is the worst era. I cannot say how anyone can claim otherwise. It is shocking how bad the sport is. I mean Tyson Fury is a shockingly bad boxer - if you are going to be perfectly honest - and he is the best heavyweight there is haha. Chuvalo or somebody would have killed him.

Cricket is making the same mistakes Boxing made. We''ll probably see PPV Ashes soon.

Pretty soon the 8 people that watch it will be cut to 3 :lol: (i understand thats bollocks and a great many across the world watch The Ashes, more than domestic PPV boxing, considering the size of the continent of Asia)

Edited by Len B'stard

Talking of Prince Naseem what a cocky little prick? But he had every right to be he was SOLID is it wrong I feel a bit bad for him that he got into some car trouble and now looks like the fat bloke who runs my local Indian takeaway?

He reckons if he came back he would come back to featherweight or lightweight, yeah right Naz :lol: He also says 'i'm big cuz i wannabe big' :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

I love him personally, love him to bits, he might be cocky but fuck me he used to spark people the fuck out, boxers always talk about putting people to sleep but he actually did it, like literally, i dont mean to be sick and no one wants to see a man get injured but he sent em away on stretchers, literally, medics in the ring and respirators and that, phenomenal power for a featherweight, all in the legs.

Augie Sanchez beat Floyd Mayweather in the amateurs, Naseem sent him home in an ambulance.

Edited by Len B'stard