12 Nastiest Things Former GN'R Bandmates Have Said About Each Other

LOL.

I've been a member of this forum for over 15 years. I know, sad.

But if you people haven't seen a difference in the main GnR forums over the past few months since this reunion stuff started popping up, then you really aren't paying attention.

Six months ago many portrayed Slash as a media whore, only in it for the cash, he'd lost his creative ability and now just put out mediocre albums, his career was built on Axl's voice/talent, he has shit-talked Axl for 20 years, he has no spine and walked away from the greatest band in the world, Rib-Fest for f*ck's sakes. Now everybody is acting like him sharing a stage with Axl is the greatest rock moment of our lives. Some guy even predicted it would break 750 million dollars and be the greatest selling tour of all time.

So yes. Fifteen years of seeing people post about how Slash sucks and then now it's all "I can't wait to see them together again" is definitely a shift of an attitude from certain vocal forum members. How many times have people posted on here that they just want to see Slash and Axl share a stage one time.

OR maybe I'm delusional and crazy. Maybe for the past 15 years Slash has been adored and fawned over by all the GnR forums.

Of course you're not delusional. This is what this forum does. More specifically this is what Axl fans do. They get on board with absolutely everything they hear Axl is doing and completely change their tune. People hated Slash, you're not wrong. The tides are turning because people are just very fickle.

Thank you. I was kind of surprised to see people disagree with it.

LOL.

I've been a member of this forum for over 15 years. I know, sad.

But if you people haven't seen a difference in the main GnR forums over the past few months since this reunion stuff started popping up, then you really aren't paying attention.

Six months ago many portrayed Slash as a media whore, only in it for the cash, he'd lost his creative ability and now just put out mediocre albums, his career was built on Axl's voice/talent, he has shit-talked Axl for 20 years, he has no spine and walked away from the greatest band in the world, Rib-Fest for f*ck's sakes. Now everybody is acting like him sharing a stage with Axl is the greatest rock moment of our lives. Some guy even predicted it would break 750 million dollars and be the greatest selling tour of all time.

So yes. Fifteen years of seeing people post about how Slash sucks and then now it's all "I can't wait to see them together again" is definitely a shift of an attitude from certain vocal forum members. How many times have people posted on here that they just want to see Slash and Axl share a stage one time.

OR maybe I'm delusional and crazy. Maybe for the past 15 years Slash has been adored and fawned over by all the GnR forums.

It's a perception issue, like RussTCB said. When there's lots of reunion rumors floating around, of course the people who actually want a reunion are going be the loudest. They're here discussing about the subject because they are interested. The people who don't want a reunion don't talk as much because they are not interested. It's really as simple as that. I haven't seen anyone changing their minds like you say. The people who bashed Slash are different people than the ones who see reunion as the greatest rock moment of out lives. Some people don't want a reunion and they have clearly shown that they are disappointed if it happens. But most people are happy if it happens, just like you'd have expected them to be. I really don't see what you see here.

Edited by Lies They Tell