Vicky Hamilton" I was texting with Slash and he says the GN'R tour isnt happening"

What is defiantly true is that us random fans know more than these people who are in the music business and who are friends with members of GnR and their team/camp.

Again, it is denial.

A reunion isn't happening but it has been confirmed that Axl and Slash have talked. Isn't that fucking great? That's something I never expected to happen, yet it did. That alone should be making all Gn'R fans happy.

Who knows, maybe Slash joins Axl's band in the future for a song or two. It would be nice to see him play the November Rain outro again.

• Like 2

What is defiantly true is that us random fans know more than these people who are in the music business and who are friends with members of GnR and their team/camp.

Again, it is denial.

A reunion isn't happening but it has been confirmed that Axl and Slash have talked. Isn't that fucking great? That's something I never expected to happen, yet it did. That alone should be make all Gn'R fans happy.

Who knows, maybe Slash joins Axl's band in the future for a song or two. It would be nice to see him play the November Rain outro again.

You know that last part can never, ever happen without a reunion happening immediately after.
  • Like 2

If Axl and Slash are talking and its friendly, a reunion is a cert. It's hard to imagine an alternative scenario if they are back on good terms.

Can you imagine... Axl: 'yep, me and Slash are friends again. But despite global interest in a reunion, I'd like to present the 2 new guitarists for GNR v.4. We will be touring the back catalogue in the new year..'

Yeah right. Axl, Slash and Duff will be back on stage together. I'll bet my house on it.

LA

Edited by LA_0013

If Axl and Slash are talking and its friendly, a reunion is a cert. It's hard to imagine an alternative scenario if they are back on good terms.

Can you imagine... Axl: 'yep, me and Slash are friends again. But despite global interest in a reunion, I'd like to present the 2 new guitarists for GNR v.4. We will be touring the back catalogue in the new year..'

Yeah right. Axl, Slash and Duff will be back on stage together. I'll bet my house on it.

LA

Actually I can imagine that scenario happening.

• Like 1

There are lots of difficult things to set to right here a like Axl's lateness, Slash needing to publicly apologise to Axl, proper management all of the band can agree on, Steven in or out, Axl's voice etc. before they set off on a €100M tour with huge pressure on all of them.

That shit could take a long time.

Conversely, maybe Axl wants to get an album out with the reunited band as part of this..God knows he's had enough grief for poor output. Maybe with the old band back, things could move quickly..

Damn..there I am.. off fucking dreaming again..anyway see above about all the decades long shit that needs to be sorted..

Enough. Just confirm or deny.

They aren't going to confirm anything and nor should they until it's all set to go and all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed. To think anyone is going to just hap hazardly confirm it is just fucking stupid. Something like this will be confirmed in a big way, the proper way. Not some bullshit tweet or post on a messageboard to appease fans.

• Like 1

Hm. Wasn't aware that Vicki and Slash were bffs. I get the impression she is one of those people who loves to throw out who she knows so everyone is impressed. She kind of tossed it out there like she and Slash just sit and text like buddies and that he just told her. Not the news outlets or the rest of the world or even in the time he spent texting her, he could have tweeted "Reunion is not happening" and been done with it. Nope. Just her. The Chosen One. *eyeroll*

So............ where are we at right now?

Duff's wife's girlfriend says it's happening

Nixx Sixx and his girlfriend DJ say it's happening

DishNation says it's happening

Melodic Rock says it's happening

Vicky Hamilton says it's not happening

Have I recapped it correctly?

• Like 3

Like Nikki wouldn't post that just to stir a little (or lot) of shit?

He probably (definitely) resents being asked about Axl and GNR when he's the principal songwriter and pretty much main dude in Motley Crue, who took GNR out as their support act back in the day.

It's like securing an interview with Ringo Starr and every question you ask him is about John or Paul...he's not going to like it.

• Like 2

So............ where are we at right now?

Duff's wife's girlfriend says it's happening

Nixx Sixx and his girlfriend DJ say it's happening

DishNation says it's happening

Melodic Rock says it's happening

Vicky Hamilton says it's not happening

Have I recapped it correctly?

I didn't take DJ's tweet as confirmation, more an Eddie Trunk type I want to be on the right side of whichever way this falls. Plus insinuating he fell on his sword for the good of all the true fans is just something else he can get mileage out of.

• Like 4

I didn't take DJ's tweet as confirmation, more an Eddie Trunk type I want to be on the right side of whichever way this falls. Plus insinuating he fell on his sword for the good of all the true fans is just something else he can get mileage out of.

I think there wasn't a band to quit after those Vegas shows, hence Ron's hints.