Vicky Hamilton" I was texting with Slash and he says the GN'R tour isnt happening"

Like Nikki wouldn't post that just to stir a little (or lot) of shit?

He probably (definitely) resents being asked about Axl and GNR when he's the principal songwriter and pretty much main dude in Motley Crue, who took GNR out as their support act back in the day.

It's like securing an interview with Ringo Starr and every question you ask him is about John or Paul...he's not going to like it.

This is a very true statement.

So............ where are we at right now?

Duff's wife's girlfriend says it's happening

Nixx Sixx and his girlfriend DJ say it's happening

DishNation says it's happening

Melodic Rock says it's happening

Vicky Hamilton says it's not happening

Have I recapped it correctly?

I didn't take DJ's tweet as confirmation, more an Eddie Trunk type I want to be on the right side of whichever way this falls. Plus insinuating he fell on his sword for the good of all the true fans is just something else he can get mileage out of.

Very true. He is an excellent skill of manipulating PR for his own benefit.

yeah cause Slash is gonna tell you Vicky. The fact you ran and told anyone who would listen that you were texting him says all you need to know. No way in hell Slash tells this woman or anyone until it's all set in stone.

This. Vicki Hamilton is a crazy ass nobody and gnr did a great thing ditching her because she probably would have ruined them. I mean if poison wants to ditch you, then you really aren't that great of a manager.

At this point we do need something more official, but I agree with you. Slash isn't gonna tell her shit and I'll believe Nikki sixx over her since he has the ashba connection

Why is it GnR don't have a single relationship from the past that hasn't gone down in acrimony? Past managers, bands they played with, figures in their history like Mr Canter.

Oh yeah, Sebastian Bach. But then he's on Axls dick so hard his poo pokes his liver.

Why is it GnR don't have a single relationship from the past that hasn't gone down in acrimony? Past managers, bands they played with, figures in their history like Mr Canter.

Oh yeah, Sebastian Bach. But then he's on Axls dick so hard his poo pokes his liver.

Vikki is so desperate for attention like he would tell her the truth either way knowing she has a big mouth.

Truth! Anything for that ho to promote her lame ass book.

I thought you had a grievance about people being ''mean'' to one and another?

Yeah, but I'm not being mean here, just honest. That woman just bugs me. I have had the privilege of working with some strong powerful women, and she is not one of them.

Bearing in mind you compared Axl Rose to Beethoven wouldn't it just be honesty to call you a moron? :lol:

I do not even believe I am capable of a discussion with somebody who thinks Axl is on par with Ludwig Van Beethoven. I do not even know how to go about it - how to reply?

This discussion isn't about Annie, lets not derail. Thanks

• Like 2

As if Slash would tell her the truth look what she just done! Pretty put it up on her fb straight away. Ill put my balls on it will happen in 2017 its not gonna be on 2016 ill give ya the tip

What will happen in 2016 then?

As if Slash would tell her the truth look what she just done! Pretty put it up on her fb straight away. Ill put my balls on it will happen in 2017 its not gonna be on 2016 ill give ya the tip

I reckon Cd II thats my guess. Reunion in 2017 for the 30 Anniversary but i think it will only be a hand full of shows. Duff wants it big time id say he wants it more then anyone apart from Adler of course

I reckon Cd II thats my guess. Reunion in 2017 for the 30 Anniversary but i think it will only be a hand full of shows. Duff wants it big time id say he wants it more then anyone apart from Adler of course

TBH Adler wants it just for fun, of course money matters to everyone, but Duff would more want it cause of the money. Nothing wrong in it, just saying.

I wonder what Vicky did that 'bugs her'? Last I checked, she lent them a huge wad of money (not paid back until much later by Slash, after they were famous), gave them lodgings when they were homeless (which they trashed), lost those same lodgings and was then unceremoniously dumped when they signed with Geffen!

Vicky seems one of those figures (Marc is another) that were crucial in getting them started when they were on the bones-of-their-arse.

Anyone considered the possibility Slash doesn't want it and the process at the moment is trying to persuade him? Is that even likely? Out of all the concrete info we have Slash's insistence that he is recording and touring with SMKC and doing a movie next year is the one thing that points to no full reunion.

• Like 3

TBH Adler wants it just for fun, of course money matters to everyone, but Duff would more want it cause of the money. Nothing wrong in it, just saying.

I dont think duff cares about the money his mis probably does but if you watch his interviews from when he released him book you can tell he is keen and the latest videos when he talks about how the stones are still out kicking arse in their 70s he knows they still have time left too do something it will happen but id say the earliest would be 2017+ and as well all the devourse stuff got to be settled

Edited by Gibbo 27

Anyone considered the possibility Slash doesn't want it and the process at the moment is trying to persuade him? Is that even likely? Out of all the concrete info we have Slash's insistence that he is recording and touring with SMKC and doing a movie next year is the one thing that points to no full reunion.

Its hard to know what actually goes on in the GNR world. Just one small thing got blown up SO MUCH. I doubt Axl and Slash even talked. I assume they don't hate each other now.

IF there is a reunion, then there will be a break inbetween for a month or so, that time Slash will be able to record for myles and his band, Slash wont do his own tours until late 2016 or early 2017. So there is the full summer left for the GNR tours.

I wonder what Vicky did that 'bugs her'? Last I checked, she lent them a huge wad of money (not paid back until much later by Slash, after they were famous), gave them lodgings when they were homeless (which they trashed), lost those same lodgings and was then unceremoniously dumped when they signed with Geffen!

Vicky seems one of those figures (Marc is another) that were crucial in getting them started when they were on the bones-of-their-arse.

I suspect as their star power rocketed these people crossed over from being thought of as helpful into entitled. I imagine it's difficult on all sides to maintain relationships when one party becomes super rich and famous.

Another thing i used to chat to Elvis the fella that mixed Slash last album on fb chat a bit and he would always respond his went on for about a year until i asked him if he thinks there will be a reunion he seen the message but didn't repond his was when slash done that interview saying its all cool with Axl now