Vicky Hamilton" I was texting with Slash and he says the GN'R tour isnt happening"

So............ where are we at right now?

Duff's wife's girlfriend says it's happening

Nixx Sixx and his girlfriend DJ say it's happening

DishNation says it's happening

Melodic Rock says it's happening

Vicky Hamilton says it's not happening

Have I recapped it correctly?

Also, Fred Durst said it's happening (video of him talking about it in this link - http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/08/fred-durst-guns-n-roses-axl-rose-slash-reunion-video/)

You could also add the cryptic tweets from the GN'R twitter account

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma

As if Slash would tell her the truth look what she just done! Pretty put it up on her fb straight away. Ill put my balls on it will happen in 2017 its not gonna be on 2016 ill give ya the tip

What will happen in 2016 then?

Axl and other members needing the exercise continue to get in shape for the physical demands a reunion tour would need and maybe some songwriting for a reunion album is worked on

This was in one of the comments.

2o2ex.png

I don't doubt her story but Axl and Slash have spoken and seem to have mended their friendship which hurts the point she's trying to make; that axl and slash aren't friends and a reunion won't happen

She said she worked a few years back, Axl and Slash have become "friends" recently. Even Frank mentioned in an interview that No one talked about or Regarding Slash while discussing things.

Vikki is so desperate for attention like he would tell her the truth either way knowing she has a big mouth.

Truth! Anything for that ho to promote her lame ass book.

I thought you had a grievance about people being ''mean'' to one and another?

Yeah, but I'm not being mean here, just honest. That woman just bugs me. I have had the privilege of working with some strong powerful women, and she is not one of them.

So as long as you're honest, you CAN be mean to someone here on the forum?

• Like 1

Vikki is so desperate for attention like he would tell her the truth either way knowing she has a big mouth.

Yeah, but I'm not being mean here, just honest. That woman just bugs me. I have had the privilege of working with some strong powerful women, and she is not one of them.

I did hug the King of Hell. And I told him that I loved him. And he said that he loved me. So yeah, I guess I can be mean to some people. Vicki overestimates her importance to GNR. Cute musicians in LA have tons of people who want to be part of their world. She was just one of many.

I'd rather believe Nikki's tweet.I bet Ashba knows something ,plus, Nikki is big guy in the industry so he propably has reliable info. As for Vicky, Slash needs to end with his divorce first and I don't think he would confirm anything before it is 100% sure.So I guess the reunion is planned, but is in the air, that's why nothing is confirmed nor denied.

After all, I am just happy to hear that Axl and Slash have talked and they are cool. *Fingers crossed*

I'd rather believe Nikki's tweet.I bet Ashba knows something ,plus, Nikki is big guy in the industry so he propably has reliable info. As for Vicky, Slash needs to end with his divorce first and I don't think he would confirm anything before it is 100% sure.So I guess the reunion is planned, but is in the air, that's why nothing is confirmed nor denied.

After all, I am just happy to hear that Axl and Slash have talked and they are cool. *Fingers crossed*

Yeah. I'd love new material, and it would be dissappointing if there isn't any sort of reunion project in the works. But if this is all we get, I'll take it

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma

I did hug the King of Hell. And I told him that I loved him. And he said that he loved me. So yeah, I guess I can be mean to some people. Vicki overestimates her importance to GNR. Cute musicians in LA have tons of people who want to be part of their world. She was just one of many.

She did not want to be 'part of their world': she was 'part of their world'. She gave Axl and Slash lodgings when they were up on some rape allegations. She organised a loan to buy them equipment. She booked their gigs. This is all fact.

I'm sure that offers are pouring in and that's how all these tour rumors get started.

So your opinion is this is all just as a result of lots of offers coming in based on their having heard Slash and Axl have shook hands? Interesting, seems the most plausible...but effectively that means a reunion isn't really on, doesn't it?

I'd recommend just backing out on this one Annie. You've just plain been caught in a pot calling the kettle black situation and it's probably best to just let this one go :lol:

P.S. This is your regular reminder that the King of Hell has absolutely nothing to do with any topic in D&N.

• Like 1

Another thing to ask; did Vicky read between the lines of the text from Slash? ;)

Thats what I'm thinking...

Idk this would ideally be a major announcement. I can't see slash telling Vicki that they reunited knowing she'd run to social media and blab. We know axl hates Vicki so that could actually hurt what appears to be a repaired friendship

Forum fans are such a fickle bunch.

Trunk says reunion talks are in the works - people here insult him and says he doesn't know anything.

Durst - same thing.

Scott - same thing.

Now Nikki Sixx, who is a total douchebag, says it's on and we all believe him.

Edited by Apollo

Like Slash would tell her anyways even if it was happening. Obviously she was gonna run to Twitter and post what he said regardless if it was yay or nay. Give Slash some credit here, he's not an idiot.

It's almost like you are claiming to be personal friends with these two people. Otherwise how could you know any of that?

Like Slash would tell her anyways even if it was happening. Obviously she was gonna run to Twitter and post what he said regardless if it was yay or nay. Give Slash some credit here, he's not an idiot.

It's almost like you are claiming to be personal friends with these two people. Otherwise how could you know any of that?

Its almost common sense, no? Slash has been totally quiet about thr whole thing since that innitial interview but hes all of a sudden gonna break it to Vicky Hamilton? Who hasnt had anything to do with Guns since '86...and she did infact go straight to Twitter with Slashs response to her text now didnt she?

Monsieur Canter makes the most sense out of anybody about this reunion stuff so far. Makes sense right? I mean they shake hands, offers start rolling in...don't mean to say they've actually got a reunion planned.

Edited by Len B'stard

Vicky is a reliable source. The truth is, the negotiation process is sensitive, and with all the lawyers, NDAs, and money involved, there's probably going to be a lot of "this is not happening," followed by "It's on!" just based on where the negotiations go that week, or that day.

http://www.laweekly.com/music/gnr-tour-isnt-happening-according-to-former-guns-n-roses-manager-6274934

If they are in talking terms, it's only a matter of time before they both end up on the same stage together but I don't think everyone is just going to drop what they are doing for a big reunion tour

Can you see at least a few festival dates in the summer of 2016 tho? Not really a tour, just a breif stint?

Edited by rocknroll41