Vicky Hamilton" I was texting with Slash and he says the GN'R tour isnt happening"

Like Slash would tell her anyways even if it was happening. Obviously she was gonna run to Twitter and post what he said regardless if it was yay or nay. Give Slash some credit here, he's not an idiot.

It's almost like you are claiming to be personal friends with these two people. Otherwise how could you know any of that?
Its almost common sense, no? Slash has been totally quiet about thr whole thing since that innitial interview but hes all of a sudden gonna break it to Vicky Hamilton? Who hasnt had anything to do with Guns since '86...and she did infact go straight to Twitter with Slashs response to her text now didnt she?
I don't personally know Slash or Vicky.

I don't know how often they text. They might text each other daily or weekly. She still has his number, so who knows.

So any answer by me would be pure speculation.

Maybe Slash told her to go on twitter and say that.

Without being part of their inner circle - we are all just making assumptions that aren't based on any spectrum of a fact.

Vicky is a reliable source. The truth is, the negotiation process is sensitive, and with all the lawyers, NDAs, and money involved, there's probably going to be a lot of "this is not happening," followed by "It's on!" just based on where the negotiations go that week, or that day.

http://www.laweekly.com/music/gnr-tour-isnt-happening-according-to-former-guns-n-roses-manager-6274934

Canter and Art just dropped the two most plausible posts of the topic.

Pretty much nothing else needs to be said.

Like Slash would tell her anyways even if it was happening. Obviously she was gonna run to Twitter and post what he said regardless if it was yay or nay. Give Slash some credit here, he's not an idiot.

It's almost like you are claiming to be personal friends with these two people. Otherwise how could you know any of that?
Its almost common sense, no? Slash has been totally quiet about thr whole thing since that innitial interview but hes all of a sudden gonna break it to Vicky Hamilton? Who hasnt had anything to do with Guns since '86...and she did infact go straight to Twitter with Slashs response to her text now didnt she?

I don't know how often they text. They might text each other daily or weekly. She still has his number, so who knows.

Without being part of their inner circle - we are all just making assumptions that aren't based on any spectrum of a fact.

Theyve all kept quiet for a reason. If this reunion is true it will not be publicly confirmed through Vicky Hamilton or anyone that has been remotely associated with Guns. There will be an announcement or press release with specific details. I think Slash and the rest of the guys will not leak a confirmation to anyone to let it out. But hey, thats just me.

Vicky is a reliable source. The truth is, the negotiation process is sensitive, and with all the lawyers, NDAs, and money involved, there's probably going to be a lot of "this is not happening," followed by "It's on!" just based on where the negotiations go that week, or that day.

http://www.laweekly.com/music/gnr-tour-isnt-happening-according-to-former-guns-n-roses-manager-6274934

Canter and Art just dropped the two most plausible posts of the topic.

Pretty much nothing else needs to be said.

He took part in some of her blog series in 2014 so I'd say they were still on good terms. Of course everything else is pure speculation.

The fact she ran to Facebook straight away is reason enough for Slash not telling her (if a reunion is happening) which I strongly believe is..

There's more credibility in what Nikki Sixx has said given his friendship with Ashba.

Or he could have told her to do that. Why would she betray a friend. That would instantly ruin their friendship

And Scott played in a band with Slash and Duff. Does his word mean more than Sixx?

But Trump said reunion was in the works and everybody bashed him.

Hhmm.

Again. The most logical post of the topic.

Forgive me if someone else has already pointed out the obvious... Apollo's last post sort-of touches this subject.

But, I can't believe how naive and gullible a lot of the people posting in this thread are. If Vicky Hamilton was such a good friend of Slash, why would she take a private conversation (albeit through texting) between the two of them and turn right back around and share that info with the world? If a friend of mine did that to me, I'd be pretty pissed off... and would probably cut that friend off from any more info about a sensitive subject, forever. It's a shitty move on Vicky's part and, frankly, I can't see her stabbing Slash in the back like that. Either this is completely made up and she's just looking for some attention, or Slash isn't going to be honest with her about any plans. I sincerely doubt he would tell a random acquaintance any plans that are in the works. So best just to deny things until the time is right to go public.

Don't be so naive, people.

All that happened here is Slash misled Vicky and all she did was show Slash how much she can be trusted with sensitive information. She CAN'T be trusted, she proved that by opening her pie hole. She just shot herself in the foot.

Don't believe anything you hear from anyone unless it comes out of Axl, Duff or Slash's mouth.

And the fact that they're all tight lipped about these rumors, rumors that have become HUGE news around the world, leads me to believe they're currently working things out behind the scenes. If nothing was happening, one of them would have come out and said so. Whether or not a reunion happens remains to be seen... I'm sure there are many hurdles... but they're certainly working on it.

The proof is in the silence.

And please, for the love of God, take anything anyone else says with a HUGE grain of salt and don't accept what they say as fact. That includes Gilby, Adler, Weiland, Sixx, Ultimate Guitar, TMZ and ESPECIALLY nobody's like Vicky Hamilton. She's had no professional involvement with GNR is what, at least 25 years? Jeesh.

Edited by Matt13

Umm..it's Vicky :lol:

Obviously, I was channeling the GNR/T2 connection! I'll edit it. But my point still stands.

I liked your point. If I were in slashs shoes I'd lie about it too. I sure as hell wouldn't text her and say "yeah it's a done deal were back together! And oh yeah here's axls number give him a call he misses you too" just to have her blab her shit all over the Internet..

Vicki Hamilton is less reliable than Eddie trunk which is sad since she spoke to him more recent but.. Whether anyone likes it or not it's true

Forgive me if someone else has already pointed out the obvious... Apollo's last post sort-of touches this subject.

But, I can't believe how naive and gullible a lot of the people posting in this thread are. If Vicky Hamilton was such a good friend of Slash, why would she take a private conversation (albeit through texting) between the two of them and turn right back around and share that info with the world? If a friend of mine did that to me, I'd be pretty pissed off... and would probably cut that friend off from any more info about a sensitive subject, forever. It's a shitty move on Vicky's part and, frankly, I can't see her stabbing Slash in the back like that. Either this is completely made up and she's just looking for some attention, or Slash isn't going to be honest with her about any plans. I sincerely doubt he would tell a random acquaintance any plans that are in the works. So best just to deny things until the time is right to go public.

Don't be so naive, people.

All that happened here is Slash misled Vicky and all she did was show Slash how much she can be trusted with sensitive information. She CAN'T be trusted, she proved that by opening her pie hole. She just shot herself in the foot.

Don't believe anything you hear from anyone unless it comes out of Axl, Duff or Slash's mouth.

And the fact that they're all tight lipped about these rumors, rumors that have become HUGE news around the world, leads me to believe they're currently working things out behind the scenes. If nothing was happening, one of them would have come out and said so. Whether or not a reunion happens remains to be seen... I'm sure there are many hurdles... but they're certainly working on it.

The proof is in the silence.

And please, for the love of God, take anything anyone else says with a HUGE grain of salt and don't accept what they say as fact. That includes Gilby, Adler, Weiland, Sixx, Ultimate Guitar, TMZ and ESPECIALLY nobody's like Vicky Hamilton. She's had no professional involvement with GNR is what, at least 25 years? Jeesh.

Yes to everything you said.....the proof is the silence.

LOL

So Eddie Trunk says there is a reunion - and he's full of crap.

Vicky says there isn't a reunion - and she is full of crap.

But posters on here know what is REALLY going on. We know more than the people who actually work in the business and personally know Slash/Axl.

This forum cracks me up.

LOL

But posters on here know what is REALLY going on. We know more than the people who actually work in the business and personally know Slash/Axl.

This forum cracks me up.

Eddie Trunk says he believes there eventually will be one. Its his own opinion. Not based on any insider knowdlege or facts. Which he has stated numerous times. Not that its definitely happening. Edited by ChineseIRS

LOL

This forum cracks me up.

Eddie Trunk says he believes there eventually will be one. Its his own opinion. Not based on any insider knowdlege or facts. Which he has stated numerous times. Not that its definitely happening.

Do you think that Trunk has more insider knowledge than you do?

I personally can't stand the guy. I can only listen to him for about five minutes before tiring of his "me me me" nerdy attitude.

But because of his job, connections and contact with band members, road crew, promoters, etc it would be absolutely idiotic of me to think I could use my own assumptions at what somebody like Slash was doing, but then claim that somebody like Trunk didn't know anything.

It cracks me up when people on here say that guys like Trunk and Scott and Vicky know nothing or don't know any more than we do. Lol trunk picks up the phone and calls or texts the people the rest of us are just using "common sense" to make assumptions about.

I know we like to argue about our favorite band and if they or will not reunite, however these fights are pointless, music as GN'R will always continue. After today where 100+ people died, most of them actually just going out to enjoy music, kinda makes all this unimportant, no? After all this, I'm glad that they have become friendlier with one another, life is too short.

Edited by cooker

Slash is currently in a divorce. Of course he will deny it. He cannot say a damn thing for legal reasons. Perla's lawyers would be all over it for more money!

This is probably the most plausible thought about Vicki's "comments" in this entire thread.

Slash is currently in a divorce. Of course he will deny it. He cannot say a damn thing for legal reasons. Perla's lawyers would be all over it for more money!

This is probably the most plausible thought about Vicki's "comments" in this entire thread.

Yep. from what i've heard it's been a nasty divorce that they have kept away from the media. I've heard some details but i'm not going to spill them on a forum. They are keeping things civil for the kids but have very little face to face contact.

LOL

This forum cracks me up.

Eddie Trunk says he believes there eventually will be one. Its his own opinion. Not based on any insider knowdlege or facts. Which he has stated numerous times. Not that its definitely happening.

I personally can't stand the guy. I can only listen to him for about five minutes before tiring of his "me me me" nerdy attitude.

But because of his job, connections and contact with band members, road crew, promoters, etc it would be absolutely idiotic of me to think I could use my own assumptions at what somebody like Slash was doing, but then claim that somebody like Trunk didn't know anything.

It cracks me up when people on here say that guys like Trunk and Scott and Vicky know nothing or don't know any more than we do. Lol trunk picks up the phone and calls or texts the people the rest of us are just using "common sense" to make assumptions about.

I never said Trunk didnt know what he was talking about. Even he says his stance on the reunion is his own opinion and not cuz of insider knowledge. He just thinks its too big of a reunion for it not to happen eventually. His words, not mine.

one day Axl is going to show up on stage at a slash show...and it will be great. It would be awesome. People of the world would be happy. planets will align.

Sadly, I think that will happen before we see what Axl has produced in the last twenty years besides ChiDem.

I'd rather see Axl sing with Adele. EPIC.

slash is smart. he does one-offs with very popular singers.

Axl should do an Adele song. make your jokes

LOL

This forum cracks me up.

I never said Trunk didnt know what he was talking about. Even he says his stance on the reunion is his own opinion and not cuz of insider knowledge. He just thinks its too big of a reunion for it not to happen eventually. His words, not mine.

?