Vicky Hamilton" I was texting with Slash and he says the GN'R tour isnt happening"

• 1 month later...

Vicky Hamilton needs help. Mental help. The fact that she posted a screen shot of he text proves she's not trustworthy at all. Kinda glad now axl lambasted her ass

It may have been a stupid move... however a diagnosis of a mental disorder from this? I don't know.

Vicky Hamilton needs help. Mental help. The fact that she posted a screen shot of he text proves she's not trustworthy at all. Kinda glad now axl lambasted her ass

It may have been a stupid move... however a diagnosis of a mental disorder from this? I don't know.

What did she think she would accomplish by posting a private conversation for the world to see? That she believes guns n roses aren't getting back together and she's right so everyone else is wrong?!

If she had a brain she'd know that even slash wouldn't tell her. To continue to try to prove some imaginary point by taking it to the level it did.. Yikes. One thing is for sure, she's not trustworthy.

But it's cool.. It's not like she'd be involved in a reunion at all anyways

Why so much hate against her? Its her personal life, she can do whatever she wants, she is not the current manager of GNR.

What did she think she would accomplish by posting a private conversation for the world to see? That she believes guns n roses aren't getting back together and she's right so everyone else is wrong?!

If she had a brain she'd know that even slash wouldn't tell her. To continue to try to prove some imaginary point by taking it to the level it did.. Yikes. One thing is for sure, she's not trustworthy.

I think it was more from fear of being called a liar.

Not very professional to post private conversations though.

Perhaps she was very sure what she heard was true. She probably got annoyed by the constant Private Messages on her social media about it and made a stupid mistake. It happens.

Why so much hate against her? Its her personal life, she can do whatever she wants, she is not the current manager of GNR.

You don't post private conversations