Live at the Ritz 1988 (remastered) is now available for streaming on Spotify.

This is the best copy Guns N Roses 1988-02-02 New York, NY [Ritz Destruction v2] http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=115264&highlight=guns+roses

Version 2 = +1% Sharpness (released December 30 (Tuesday!!), 2014 on "The Trader's Den"

This ones a close 2nd Guns N Roses 1988-02-02 New York, NY [Ritz Destruction v3]http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/tracker/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=8ad707d5cc03823b361966cb1c5813deccc82cc9

**THERE IS A FIX IN THIS VERSION (= AXL THROWING MIC SOUND IN THE END OF PARADISE CITY) NOT BEING PRESENT ON V2**

Both uncut

Capture_zpsas88l47s.jpg

Edited by Gibbo 27

You can buy the Ritz show on real CD and DVD from Amazon UK or a reasonable price. he DVD is region 2 so unless you have a region free DVD player you might be able to play this on a DVD/Bluray purchased in the U.S.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/New-York-Guns-N-Roses/dp/B00OU049H6/ref=pd_sim_sbs_15_5?ie=UTF8&dpID=61VuszgqyJL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=1QKS5VF43VW2X90T27HJ

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Guns-Roses-Live-New-York/dp/B001L1H1O0/ref=pd_sim_15_7?ie=UTF8&dpID=51aV1VzZ5%2BL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR120%2C160_&refRID=1PK4FQC87T3GG4962CJP

They are also offering the 1988 Tokyo Japan SB on silver disc although I am not sure this is a the complete show as it is only a single CD

http://www.amazon.co.uk/In-The-Empire-Of-Sun/dp/B017851C0G/ref=pd_sim_sbs_15_4?ie=UTF8&dpID=61IwT2XHLlL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=1YZZA3S89MZ0DFVJQR04

It's obviously not an official release. Even the band name is misspelled on the cover art as Guns 'N' Roses.

One thing I did notice a couple of months ago is that it says "(version 1)" next to CD.

But the fact that it's on GnR's page makes it official. No other artist could have uploaded it except for GnR.

Definitely not an official release. It appears like lately they (UK/Germany other foreign markets) have begun to release some old radio broadcasts, maybe they're deemed as "uncopyrighted" since they were from radio broadcasts. I'm not sure why it's happening more lately but they've already released the Ritz and I've also noticed there have been a bunch of "releases" of some great old 70's Aerosmith radio broadcasts that I used to have as bootlegs. They're all unofficial but I guess if you want a real cd copy of some of these shows, they're all pretty cheap, plus easy to just order from amazon.

Wonder if they'll end up releasing either of the Argentina 93 shows that were broadcast as radio shows originally?

It's obviously not an official release. Even the band name is misspelled on the cover art as Guns 'N' Roses.

One thing I did notice a couple of months ago is that it says "(version 1)" next to CD.

But the fact that it's on GnR's page makes it official. No other artist could have uploaded it except for GnR.

And it was released in 1988?

What comes next? The "official release" of Tokyo 92?

I think this one gets removed before then.

It's on the Guns N Roses account. I mean, they uploaded it. It must have to be because of the Axl and Slash talk.

Who would have thought? Guns N Roses (or Team Brazil) releasing something from the classic lineup...

That is really interesting if it is on the official GnR account. Hopefully that means we get a good quality unedited official release of this show and hopefully get other AFD/UYI era audio/ video from Axl....

regarding buying CD's I think it just a personal preference but also probably has something to do with age you grew up in. I grew up buying vinyl so personally I like having physical product as opposed to a download.

Same goes for books I prefer a nice hard cover copy of a book as opposed to reading on a tablet.

I still rip the CD's to carry the music on my phone for convenience but like getting a new shiny CD in the mail from time to time or buying a nice piece of vintage vinyl to spin when I have time to sit and listen. :shrugs:

Yup, I noticed that too. And Appetite is "UK Mid Price" or something like that?