Live at the Ritz 1988 (remastered) is now available for streaming on Spotify.

You can buy the Ritz show on real CD and DVD from Amazon UK or a reasonable price. he DVD is region 2 so unless you have a region free DVD player you might be able to play this on a DVD/Bluray purchased in the U.S.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/New-York-Guns-N-Roses/dp/B00OU049H6/ref=pd_sim_sbs_15_5?ie=UTF8&dpID=61VuszgqyJL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=1QKS5VF43VW2X90T27HJ

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Guns-Roses-Live-New-York/dp/B001L1H1O0/ref=pd_sim_15_7?ie=UTF8&dpID=51aV1VzZ5%2BL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR120%2C160_&refRID=1PK4FQC87T3GG4962CJP

They are also offering the 1988 Tokyo Japan SB on silver disc although I am not sure this is a the complete show as it is only a single CD

http://www.amazon.co.uk/In-The-Empire-Of-Sun/dp/B017851C0G/ref=pd_sim_sbs_15_4?ie=UTF8&dpID=61IwT2XHLlL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=1YZZA3S89MZ0DFVJQR04

That is a shit copy just one that someone has made like I said the best copy is in the link I posted

Do not bother with this. Instead download the remastered/uncensored dvd from those nice chaps at guns n' roses tracker. I did this recently.

What's the quality like?

See for yourself,

Wow For a recording from 1988 that's really good. Will have to get a copy of this.

are you serious that you dont have ritz 88?

anyone else on this forum does NOT have it?

i cant fucking believe

this might be the best live recording EVER

Do not bother with this. Instead download the remastered/uncensored dvd from those nice chaps at guns n' roses tracker. I did this recently.

What's the quality like?

See for yourself,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g4eB8dCP9o

Wow For a recording from 1988 that's really good. Will have to get a copy of this.

i cant fucking believe

What?! It's not even GNRs best show.

What's the quality like?

See for yourself,

i cant fucking believe

please dont tell me that you prefer something like paris 1992 or argentina 1992 or japan 1992 or oklahoma 1992 or anything from 1992 when the best band ever turned itself into a sad circus and was dying onstage in front of 50000 people per show, when axl was singing on autopilot and wishing he was not there, when the best rhythm guitar player ever was replaced by a lead guitar player who couldnt figure out what to play, when the best drummer ever was replaced by a technical player that sounded sometimes like a robot, when slash and duff were so fucked up that they didnt realize how crappy that band was, and when 180 backing musicians killed all the fun of seeing five guys playing rock n roll

and please, please dont tell me you prefer anything from after 1993

What's the quality like?

See for yourself,

i cant fucking believe

please dont tell me that you prefer something like paris 1992 or argentina 1992 or japan 1992 or oklahoma 1992 or anything from 1992 when the best band ever turned itself into a sad circus and was dying onstage in front of 50000 people per show, when axl was singing on autopilot and wishing he was not there, when the best rhythm guitar player ever was replaced by a lead guitar player who couldnt figure out what to play, when the best drummer ever was replaced by a technical player that sounded sometimes like a robot, when slash and duff were so fucked up that they didnt realize how crappy that band was, and when 180 backing musicians killed all the fun of seeing five guys playing rock n roll

wow just wow

• Like 1

What's the quality like?

See for yourself,

i cant fucking believe

Calm your tits, other people are allowed to have a different opinion.

What's the quality like?

See for yourself,

i cant fucking believe

This

besides that, there are far more better shows in 1987, 1988 than Ritz

(Perkins Palace 1987, Felt Forum 1988, Iowa show in 1988.... etc.)

But in poor quality

Btw maybe FoxySFC were implied he doesn't have this new remastered picture quality version?

and the UYI Tour was fucking glorius

I even say this but i'm a bigger fan of the AFD band than the UYI band....

Edited by Strange Broue

What's the quality like?

See for yourself,

i cant fucking believe

calm your tits, i never said people are not allowed to have their own opinion

What's the quality like?

See for yourself,

i cant fucking believe

This

besides that, there are far more better shows in 1987, 1988 than Ritz

(Perkins Palace 1987, Felt Forum 1988, Iowa show in 1988.... etc.)

But in poor quality

Btw maybe FoxySFC were implied he doesn't have this new remastered picture quality version?

and the UYI Tour was fucking glorius

I even say this but i'm a bigger fan of the AFD band than the UYI band....

Iowa 1988?

wha show was that?

Any of these?

04.26.88 - Memorial Auditorium, Burlington, IA

opening acts: UDO, Zodiac Mindwarp

audio/video recording?: no

07.27.88 - Hilton Coliseum, Ames, IA

opening for: Aerosmith

set: Mr. Brownstone, Out Ta Get Me, Patience, Rocket Queen, Welcome To The Jungle, Sweet Child O' Mine, It Tastes Good, Don't It?

audio/video recording?: video [incomplete]

notes: This setlist is incomplete. After 'Rocket Queen,' Axl tells the crowd not to waste their money and see The Dead Pool. Axl says that they canceled out of the Iron Maiden tour because he blew out his throat singing "It Tastes Good, Don't It?"

What's the quality like?

See for yourself,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g4eB8dCP9o

i cant fucking believe

I prefer people who know how to type actual sentences, with commas and dots.

Bu to answer you question, please listen to Marquee 87 as a starting point.

What's the quality like?

See for yourself,

i cant fucking believe

I prefer people who know how to type actual sentences, with commas and dots.

Bu to answer you question, please listen to Marquee 87 as a starting point.

sorry about that

marquee 1987 is terrific, thanks for the suggestion

i am surprised how terrific that live version of whole lotta rosie is

its better than acdc!

CD is on sale on amazon.com

Yeah, I still listen to cds in my car while driving.

As long as bands keep releasing cds and stores still sell them, people will buy them.

Got 2 cds for my son and I. We're the big GNR fans in the family.

Edited by Val22

A lot of re-releases while the reunion rumors aren't denied.

Well, these shit bootleg "labels" do capitalize on these rumors, that's for sure.

i dont understand why anyone would say that bootleg labels are shit

it is thanks to bootleg labels that we have access to some of the best live recordings of GNR

some of them in tremendous A+++ quality like ritz 88, japan 88, pasadena 87, indiana 91, rio 91 etc

the official GNR label(s) have never released any live GNR recording on CD

except for 2 FAKE live albums

• Like 2

Well, these shit bootleg "labels" do capitalize on these rumors, that's for sure.

it is thanks to bootleg labels that we have access to some of the best live recordings of GNR

some of them in tremendous A+++ quality like ritz 88, japan 88, pasadena 87, indiana 91, rio 91 etc

I was referring to modern ones, which only repress under different names boots that are freely circulating on the internet. Not Aces High et al.

I was referring to modern ones, which only repress under different names boots that are freely circulating on the internet. Not Aces High et al.

understood now!