When was the last time you rolled a fatty?

Towelie

I saw the results of an experiment where schientists analysed the webs spiders constructed having consumed different stimulants.

My main question was 'how do you roll a joint small enough for a spider?'

Blow backs...

Did you see the spider they gave LSD to?

That web is scary...

The weed spider was jokes though...

_44786192_prerolled_ap_226.jpg

Royal Palace of Amsterdam Selfie

114_zpsyugttw2x.jpg

See that looks like a shit spliff.

It was a white widow & tobacco blud.

I just had a puree of white widow, same size at the cafe who only sold joints mixed with tobacco to go and only let you roll with spice (not tobacco) or buy a puree if you wanted to smoke in this coffee shop I popped into while looking for an open one that morning.

White Widows with charlie innit?

Isn't that an urban myth ? pretty sure its just a LOT of THC and the bud is just a more pale colour?

To think we used to mix grams of ching with bags of skunk and smoke it :lol:

Beats snorting popped Beechams and eyeballing shots of vodka I guess.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Isn't that an urban myth ? pretty sure its just a LOT of THC and the bud is just a more pale colour?

We used to make it into a paste, burn it on some tinfoil and inhale the fumes with a cone. :lol:

Remember me and my mates sold some poor little cunt a gram of dried mud and told him it was hash lol

A dickhead mate of mine once tried to score some smack on a night out in New Orleans and ended up with a foil wrapped bomb of bubblegum stuffed in his sock. :lol:

Remember me and my mates sold some poor little cunt a gram of dried mud and told him it was hash lol

A dickhead mate of mine once tried to score some smack on a night out in New Orleans and ended up with a foil wrapped bomb of bubblegum stuffed in his sock. :lol:

That's brilliant I would be so gutted I would probably just try and smoke the bubble gum out of sheer anger and desperation
I once paid $100 for a gram of sugar in Vegas. :lol:

I've not really gotten robbed much. My cousin (and by extension me) got done on some E's by some dirty Manc' fucker with a backpack in Heaton Park, trouble is by the time I'd banged em out and found out they were dud he was long gone, good thing to cuz i was all but ready to do something strange to him, the fuckin' thievin' cunt, I was already in an eggy mood for some reason that day, standing in a fuckin' rainy feild like a dirty fuckin' hippie watching the Wailers without Bob Marley, surrounded by a bunch of fuckin' Northern wankers, REALLY gave me the steaming hump, i nearly wasted the fuckin' Roses gig scanning for this fucker then i thought, what the fuck you playing at, Roses reunion and you're looking for this fuckin' wanker.

I love how you guys leave it though, thats a white man thing that is, the philosophical perspective, ahhhh, y'win some, y'lose some, my lot tend to spend the rest of night driving around looking for ya :lol: When you're buying sniff out of town especially, either get someone in the know in that town that you trust to sort it out or get em to open the fuckin' wrap, why would you spend a fuckin' ton of your money, hand it over to some dirty fuckin' schlepper sight unseen, thats just fuckin' silliness. The request to open it up is usually followed by a cackle and 'don't trust me, nah?'. Or they get indignant, 'look yeah, i don't need to fuckin' be here, do you want fuckin' sortin' out or what?', thats a fuckin' danger sign, oldest trick in the book, the act offended bit :lol:

Getting back to the white widow thing, looking back, we were fuckin' clueless. Like especially strains of weed or whatever, you just had to take someones fuckin' word for it, I mean where the fuck was i gonna have seen Purple Haze or whatever to know what the bastard looked like, not like you had a fuckin' internet with people reviewing drugs and telling you what it is, we used to buy stuff off of smackheads, tramps whatever. I suppose the filpside is i didn't care about fuckin' strains and all that bollocks anyway, as long as it cost the price of a draw and got me high, bollocks to em.

But then fuckin' E's and that...when i think back over my life the amount of fuckin' E's i must've taken, and you ain't got a fuckin' clue what none of them are about, little faded Mercedez signs on em and Bart Simpsons and Pacmans and fuck knows what, a quid a turn and you just bang em out 2 or 3 at a time and get AB-SO-fucking-lutely wankered off of em. As a sort of personal experiment i once took 10 E's to see what would happen. I don't have much recollection of what happened but my brother recalls walking into my room and seeing me curled up, lights off, shaking in the dark all bugged going 'just fuck off, just fuck off, just fuck off, just fuck off' :lol:

And all the fuckin' charlie, the amount of times my nose has bled on that fuckin' shit, I mean I've seen mates cut that stuff with fuckin' canderel and baby powder and all sorts of fuckin' bollocks so you know the score and everything but fuck me. Now i think about it, looking back, for all the amount they fanny on about drugs in the fuckin' 60s and 70s we weren't muckin' about in the 90s either. The amount of fuckin' pills that were about in them days, to be honest i never fuckin' got to do much Charlie until after the 90s, was too young then and no fuckin' money.

The fuckin' types of speed knocking about in them days, fuuuuuuuuck me, i used to love speed cuz you could get MASSIVELY fuckin' pissed and still be lively as anything.

I ain't got high in ages now, I'm a disgrace to my username.

The longer I go without it the more repulsive I find it. I think the missus has me pussy-whipped, as she never did approve of the ganja. But man, I do miss getting high sometimes.

about a month ago

I don't really miss it anymore which is a surprise for me :shrugs:

spiderweb-made-on-different-drugs.jpg

http://www.vertexshaderart.com/

Have fun :lol:

See i cant do that, i cant blaze before work, when im blazing i wanna vegetate, i aint one of those people to get high and go do some shit.

^ just buy a pack of cones.

raw_cones_pack_2.gif

Always thought those look badly rolled. I mean look at that fuckin' roach on that thing, looks like a fuckin' toilet roll.

I've only used em a couple times, they're not bad, definitely better than emptying out a cigarette though. The filter's kinda big but I'd rather toss that than a roach (or have to put a roach in my pocket...)

I have a feeling that they will lock this thread.

Fuck the mods police :lol:

I ain't got high in ages now, I'm a disgrace to my username.

The longer I go without it the more repulsive I find it. I think the missus has me pussy-whipped, as she never did approve of the ganja. But man, I do miss getting high sometimes.

I've always been fairly straight-laced and clean when concerning drugs - I'm strictly a boozer - but currently I'm blasting a Hendrix live bootleg. During those particularly long jam segments, it does seem the one thing missing is a waft of marijuana.

Listening to Hendrix makes your room sound like a hippy pad.

I've been off of "it" for a year now. It was fun, I do miss it at times. But I spent the years of 15-33 getting fucked up on something. Alcohol, pot, acid and mushroom (just hippie drugs, no hard shit) that I just sort of for bored with it all. I wanted to feel what it's like to actually be sober for the first time some I was a kid. Now all I do is drink about a 6 pack per month, and that's only in social settings.

My last fatty was last sunday. On Monday i got my new vaporiser in the mail and i haven't rolled one ever since.

I used to smoke everyday when i got home at night, before going to bed. But i do have asthma and during the winter it was creating a big problem for my lungs.

This way i get to have the same fun, save up some money and i won't harm my lungs in the process.

It feels a little stronger but better, it seems to have a better effect on anxiety and just by getting rid of the smoke and smell on your fingers and mouth it really makes it a great purchase.

I bought the DaVinci and i'm quite happy with it.

Living in Portugal we mostly smoke Hash either Polen or Bolota. which i'm sure is mixed with chemicals and such. so this way i just switched to pure weed. It does seem to make me want to vape less, i'm enjoying staying sober more. I might stop doing it everyday now.

And getting rid of tobacco for real is the best thing. i stopped smoking tobacco 5 years ago, so mixing it with weed was something i didn't like and now i don't ever have to do it again!