Songs from CD that the reunion lineup should play

If Slash, Axl, Duff, and whoever else they round up actually pull off a reunion, they should absolutely play the last 3 songs of CD live. Madagascar , This I Love, and Prostitute were made to be plaid by the old lineup. They cover topics that are either from the time of the old lineup, and/or about the old lineup. I would love to see it. What do you guys think?

If Slash, Axl, Duff, and whoever else they round up actually pull off a reunion, they should absolutely play the last 3 songs of CD live. Madagascar , This I Love, and Prostitute were made to be plaid by the old lineup. They cover topics that are either from the time of the old lineup, and/or about the old lineup. I would love to see it. What do you guys think?

My answer automatically becomes the songs off CD I like enough to deserve a place in a concert setlist: Better, Madagascar and There was a Time. Except for Shackler's, which I really like, but just can't imagine a limited player like Slash try to do.

You crazy? Madagascar and Prostitute are ABOUT the old lineup! And Sorry.

That's one of the shittiest things about a potential reunion: there are unreleased songs we may never hear for that reason.

• Like 1

This I love was meant for slash. I think you could make a case for a lot of those songs, but I'll vote better, irs ,this I love and prostitute.

Honorable mention to Chinese democracy. Although slash may cover finck well I feel like he would dj ashba the Buckethead solo

I would like to hear some songs from CD like

Madagascar

Better

Street of Dreams

This I Love

TWAT

Prostitute

It would be weird if they play Sorry and they should never play the title track, it will be awful, just start with Jungle and followed by Its so Easy.