Songs from CD that the reunion lineup should play

I'd rather they play unreleased stuff like Sentimental Movie.

I don't want to sound harsh, I did like some songs from the album, but the CD era needs to end. This one album has chewed up 20 years of Axl and GNR's life, enough already.

I'd like to hear new stuff, even if it's pulled from the vaults and then worked on. Remember the sessions they did with Izzy before Slash left?

• Like 1

They need to right the wrongs of the past and first and foremost play "Don't Damn Me" without any doubt, then if they have time play "Shotgun Blues" & "Get In The Ring" as those were NEVER played live and its a shame.

Oh and Axl could totally pull off Beneath The Savage Sun". No question.

Slash is more mercurial with his setlists than Axl who likes the same static song orders; Slash has played Double Talkin' Jive before. Hopefully some of that influence will rub off on Axl. Also, hopefully, with the omission of Chinese Democracy's turds from the setlist - circa five according to that tragic excuse of a DVD - it will leave room for new 'old' songs, assuming they play a similar duration that is.

Not that it's ever going to happen, but it would be really interesting to hear Axl sing Fall to Pieces. And Slither.

Not sure he has the range anymore to handle FTP but Slither might work

Fall To Pieces is waaaay within Axl's range man! Would love to hear that.

CD tracks: Better, Madagascar, This I Love, IRS, maybe TWAT - unsure about that. Shacklers with a whole new arrangement could work.

If Slash, Axl, Duff, and whoever else they round up actually pull off a reunion, they should absolutely play the last 3 songs of CD live. Madagascar , This I Love, and Prostitute were made to be plaid by the old lineup. They cover topics that are either from the time of the old lineup, and/or about the old lineup. I would love to see it. What do you guys think?

If Axl, Izzy, Slash, Duff and Steven get together again they should play NONE of the Axl Rose Chinese Democracy songs because those songs are not so good.

If Axl, Izzy, Slash, Duff and Steven get together again they should play ALL of the Axl Rose Chinese Democracy songs because those songs are not so good and they should get really better once Axl, Izzy, Slash, Duff and Steven get to play them.

I wanna hear them play it's so easy and mr brownstone for the 638th time.

I hope Axl keeps Street of Dreams, Catcher and Twat on rotation. Better is a great song but Axl rarely sings it well live.

Wouldn't you want new stuff?

Here is the solution: release a single or a soundtrack song (or two).

Axl has twenty years of his career locked away in a vault. Izzy (if he is involved) can write a masterpiece in his sleep. Slash has material prepped for his next Conspirators album. It should not be that hard to put together two songs of a high standard to promote the tour.

I wanna hear them play it's so easy and mr brownstone for the 638th time.

I hope Axl keeps Street of Dreams, Catcher and Twat on rotation. Better is a great song but Axl rarely sings it well live.

Wouldn't you want new stuff?

Here is the solution: release a single or a soundtrack song (or two).

Axl has twenty years of his career locked away in a vault. Izzy (if he is involved) can write a masterpiece in his sleep. Slash has material prepped for his next Conspirators album. It should not be that hard to put together two songs of a high standard to promote the tour.

If I was running the music side of the reunion things would be VERY different than the Jukebox tour that we are probably going to get.

There would be a new album.

We would rotate the best nine songs. Three new songs a show.

We would break out six deep cuts. And rotate those in groups of three. Axl can easily pull off songs like Breakdown and Down in the Farm.

There would be the ten obvious staples that got played every show. The Jungle and Scom and PC.

And for the final five slots - we rotate some of those songs that Axl has played to death. No need to do Live and Let Die and Heavens door at every show.

That's 21 songs.

No back-to-back show would be the same.

Every show would get the 10 greatest hits. 3 new songs. 3 deep cuts. And 5 classic material songs.

That would keep the band fresh and from getting into a rut. Fans who attend 2-3 shows would get a variety and not just the same show over and over.

That's only a total of 35 songs the band would have to master. And play 21 of then a night.

But I bet what happens will be nothing like that.

Probably no new album. No new songs. It will just be the jukebox tour playing the same songs every might. On good nights they might add a song or two to the show - but by the end of the tour 95% of the shows will be exactly the same.

I hope I'm wrong.