Even if a reunion happens, would you still want to hear what the rest of the "iceberg" was?

Well Axl and Slash have told about their differences and what happened, them more talking about it won't actually make sense. For a person their side of the story is always right, just see the facts what both of them have done in the past 15 years.

Well Axl and Slash have told about their differences and what happened, them more talking about it won't actually make sense. For a person their side of the story is always right, just see the facts what both of them have done in the past 15 years.

That's my thing; If we're to believe that it's over and done with, then just let the past be the past.

• Like 2

That's my thing; If we're to believe that it's over and done with, then just let the past be the past.

I agree from what I know of Axl, he is a very private person.

Axl writing a book would demystify him a bit, but he seems like he has a lot of stories to tell. A lot of frontmen don't want to write books, but sometimes there might be something like Elton John's book where he had an official biographer, but wrote a book that mostly focused on Ryan White and what led to him creating th EJAF. Bernie Taupin wrote a book but it wasn't a memoir.

Even if he put essays, poems, lyric ideas he isn't going to do anything with and make a book out of it, the fans would probably love it...and include some unreleased music in the book. Limited edition.

He could wake up one morning, then decide he wants to drive over to Marc Maron's and do a podcast.

Stopped caring a long time ago.

Because there was no iceberg.

There should have been a '?' a the end.

That said, me personally, I've always bought into Slash and Duff's account of what happened. But, I still wanted to hear Axl's POV. Just like a poster said above, an autobiography would be the best at this point......IF a reunion even happens.

i would love to read an Axl autobiography...wish he would write one

i don't think the story about the break up would be anything crazy though...i believe Slash when he says Axl was a bit controlive plus Axl was trying to evolve with the times music wise and Slash is just a bluesy hard rocker not some industrial bs....why Axl took Slash leaving so hard im not sure....so i guess his reasoning would be interesting to hear....but i'd be more interested in a more in-depth story on his childhood, his dark/reclusive years and some wild stories that came with being the biggest rockstar on the planet

Edited by -HollywoodRose-