GNR Online Slot Machine Details

And where's Ron? Robun Funcke (who wrote THE MOST AMAZXING SOLO FOR THE MOST AMAING SONG EVER: BETTERRRR!!!")

How abour Brain? Pual Tobiase?

And why not feature the "LONGEST SERVING BANDMEMER EVER, MR TOMMY STUSSON?!"

And where's Dizzy Reed? Come on man (long awkward pause) don't be a square!

(On the other hand, this definitely means that Axl, Slash, and Duff are all buddies again)

EDIT: I don't mean to seem like I'm doing nothing but trashing GNR. It's just that actual GNR was my favorite band, and watching Axl systematically destroy it and try to force-feed us this idiotic notion that his ever-revolving door of nobody-hacks is BETTER than actual GNR, only to end up as a Vegas club act with a piano bedecked with playing cards--- all of that, just to end up selling the image of GNR as Axl, Slash, and Duff? I mean, COME ON!)

Edited by niceguy
  • Like 2

This bit is interesting

There the CEO of NetEnt Per Eriksson, showed the online slot teaser and even revealed an authentic electric guitar signed by both Slash and Axl Rose.

​There is no way Axl would have been happy about that 2-3 years back.

The date the article was posted after the guitar was unveiled at the convention was Feb 2015. It's likely the guitar was signed very early on this year or last year when Slash was still saying he hadn't talked to Axl in years.

Edited by AtariLegend

I'm certainly not defending Axl/Team Brazil here but Slash and Duff would also have signed off on this, through their role in the partnership and control over licensing and image rights. This band are a big fat sell out - ''most dangerous band in the world'' my arse. Dangerous for your wallet maybe? And look on those images. Where is Izzy? He is not whoring himself out on a slot machine, is he? Only guy with credibility.

Guns are just one step lower than Kiss!

• Like 2

I am officially old. What the fuck is this? A computer game?

Yeah man, I read that and just said "what the fuck?" to myself.

And where's Ron? Robun Funcke (who wrote THE MOST AMAZXING SOLO FOR THE MOST AMAING SONG EVER: BETTERRRR!!!")

How abour Brain? Pual Tobiase?

And why not feature the "LONGEST SERVING BANDMEMER EVER, MR TOMMY STUSSON?!"

And where's Dizzy Reed? Come on man (long awkward pause) don't be a square!

(On the other hand, this definitely means that Axl, Slash, and Duff are all buddies again)

EDIT: I don't mean to seem like I'm doing nothing but trashing GNR. It's just that actual GNR was my favorite band, and watching Axl systematically destroy it and try to force-feed us this idiotic notion that his ever-revolving door of nobody-hacks is BETTER than actual GNR, only to end up as a Vegas club act with a piano bedecked with playing cards--- all of that, just to end up selling the image of GNR as Axl, Slash, and Duff? I mean, COME ON!)

Did you know Timmy "The General" Stuson has been a member of the Guns N Roses longer than Duff?

He's inspired a whole new generation of musicians with his bass playing.

• Like 1

People will always have something to complain about. Since Axl and Slash are OK we had the Ritz show on Spotify and now a very nice video slot machine. Be positive, for fuck's sake! We had a full year with no news, from the last show in June 2014 to the Slash comments on Axl in August 2015. This is clearly better than no news.

Sell outs? Who cares? We're getting new stuff thanks to them being sellouts. And a reunion is coming, so we will keep seeing stuff like this as promotion...

EDIT: this also re-validates the posibility of a (sadly) hybrid lineup.

Edited by GNRfanMILO
  • Like 2

Its weird why its only Axl, Duff and Slash

If a company wanted to make a Guns N' Roses product, aren't they the only ones that would have to sign of it on it anyway?

I don't see how it's promotion for a reunion, it was announced they'd be making one at the start of the year and would had to have been signed off on before then.

Edited by AtariLegend

If this gives any pointers to GNR's plans for 2016, Slash and Duff will be playing Chinese Democracy and there could be more to their return than nostalgia. CD2 starts now!

Or... there is no future for GNR as a band in any incarnation anymore and what Axl and Slash have been talking about, through their lawyers, is whoring the brand name to death now Axl is retired and Slash's wife has taken all his money.

I'm certainly not defending Axl/Team Brazil here but Slash and Duff would also have signed off on this, through their role in the partnership and control over licensing and image rights. This band are a big fat sell out - ''most dangerous band in the world'' my arse. Dangerous for your wallet maybe? And look on those images. Where is Izzy? He is not whoring himself out on a slot machine, is he? Only guy with credibility.

When it comes to the "Guns N' Roses". Those 3 basically own it, its sad they don't think about Izzy and Steven. Both of them were as important to the name. Yeah its all business and shit, but there is a thing called dignity.

Same shit I assume will happen in the "reunion". These 3 will decide what will be the best for them in terms of money and as they are the "owners" they will decide who to make that call or not.

Most Dangerous Band in the World lol. People really get stuck on image, don't they?

To do the reunion right, one member must OD, one must be drunk 24/7, one must get arrested, one must piss in public, and one must play with knives.

I'm guessing if they used anyone else's image they would have to pay them - I think Rihanna sued Top Shop a while back for putting her image on a t-shirt without asking or paying.

The big three will get a share of this regardless because of the licensing partnership but anyone else they would have to pay extra to I would think, probably not worth the cost in terms of the monetary return.

If Gene Simmons is going to be pelted with abuse over releasing this sort of tack, then it stands to reason that Axl, Slash and Duff should receive a similar treatment.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Slash and Axl's rekindling resulted in a slew of KISS-esque merchandising rather than anything music-related?

If Gene Simmons is going to be pelted with abuse over releasing this sort of tack, then it stands to reason that Axl, Slash and Duff should receive a similar treatment.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Slash and Axl's rekindling resulted in a slew of KISS-esque merchandising rather than anything music-related?

I think Slash has already had a similar kind of thing for a while, a poker app if I remember correctly.