GNR Online Slot Machine Details

Wait....this is Online slot? I thought it would be a real slot machine, seriously there was no need of this.

I wish the time Axl spent on deciding this with his lawyers and signing stuff, I wish he spent that time to release ONE SONG. That would have taken much less time.

This times 1000.

Foo Fighters just released a FREE five song EP.

They've released five studio albums since 1999.

In that same time period Axl has released one studio album.

Some bands treat their fans a lot better than others.

Wait....this is Online slot? I thought it would be a real slot machine, seriously there was no need of this.

I wish the time Axl spent on deciding this with his lawyers and signing stuff, I wish he spent that time to release ONE SONG. That would have taken much less time.

This times 1000.

Yeah, but those albums sucks.

This times 1000.

You are smarter than that. At least I hope you are.

Foos are kind of the same as DC they just keep puttting the same record out.

Guns could have done that if Slash etc. had stayed or eorked it out with Axl.

Potentially just Axl singing on Snakepit, VR, Slash solo stuff would have been the easiest way to keep the fans happy in the way Foos DC do.

Potentially just Axl singing on Snakepit, VR, Slash solo stuff would have been the easiest way to keep the fans happy in the way Foos DC do.

Yea. Damn those Foo boys for continually putting out music for their fans do enjoy. And damn them for releasing new music for free.

CD was a trilogy. Beta said there were 80 songs. Axl said same time next year. Axl said 24 of 36 songs were done. Axl said the band had two complete albums in the can. Axl and band members have been talking about new music for 15 years. And in that time they've released one album.

Foo fighters have given away more new music for FREE than Axl has released ( for free or profit) in the last seven years.

This times 1000.

Yeah, but there is a hidden point in there. Anyone can churn out shit music. Not everyone can churn out great albums (many good examples of artists that can, but it is definitely not a universal feature of recoding artists). Unfortunatly, it seems, Axl is not one of those productive artists, and it may not have anything with him being a dick and treating us badly, but genuinly not being very prolific combined with a crippling aversion to release anything that he doesn't feel is 105 %.

Or, he just "treats us badly".

This times 1000.

Yeah, but there is a hidden point in there. Anyone can churn out shit music. Not everyone can churn out great albums (many good examples of artists that can, but it is definitely not a universal feature of recoding artists). Unfortunatly, it seems, Axl is not one of those productive artists, and it may not have anything with him being a dick and treating us badly, but genuinly not being very prolific combined with a crippling aversion to release anything that he doesn't feel is 105 %.

Why did you put quotations around treats us badly?

My quote was "some bands treat their fans a lot better than others do."

Who would you say treats his fans better - Dave Grohl or Axl Rose? I'm not asking whose music you prefer. Just a question about how the two singers operate.

One guy puts hit music every few years. Even gives albums away for free. One guy had out out one album in the last 23 years.

One guy breaks his leg, slaps a bandage on and keeps playing. One guy is famous for showing up late and walking off stage if he gets mad.

One guy is very open and frequently communicates with his fans. The other rarely does. And his Team will go on social media and bash his fans.

I don't even like that band. But to dismiss them as sucking or saying they produce shit music? It's just silly. You two are confusing your own personal preferences with facts. I can't stand Motörhead. But I still recognize their importance to the rock world.

You might personally think they sick or are shit. But millions of people disagree. Grohl is actually quite an impressive dude. Can you think of any other non-singers that left a HUGE band and started a new band that ended up being one of the most popular bands in the world?

Oh snap. This is an ONLINE slot "machine"?!

GTFO

That's what I've been saying! I have absolutely no interest in an online slot machine. On top of that, even if this were a physical machine I wouldn't bother playing it. It looks like one of the most bland slot machines I've ever seen.

This times 1000.

Why did you put quotations around treats us badly?

My quote was "some bands treat their fans a lot better than others do."

Who would you say treats his fans better - Dave Grohl or Axl Rose? I'm not asking whose music you prefer. Just a question about how the two singers operate.

One guy puts hit music every few years. Even gives albums away for free. One guy had out out one album in the last 23 years.

One guy breaks his leg, slaps a bandage on and keeps playing. One guy is famous for showing up late and walking off stage if he gets mad.

One guy is very open and frequently communicates with his fans. The other rarely does. And his Team will go on social media and bash his fans.

I don't even like that band. But to dismiss them as sucking or saying they produce shit music? It's just silly. You two are confusing your own personal preferences with facts. I can't stand Motörhead. But I still recognize their importance to the rock world.

You might personally think they sick or are shit. But millions of people disagree. Grohl is actually quite an impressive dude. Can you think of any other non-singers that left a HUGE band and started a new band that ended up being one of the most popular bands in the world?

Dave Grohl = over exposure! You can't escape the guy. I don't hate him, and I enjoy a good few Foo's songs but the guy is a proper whore for the media. I'll agree with most of what you said but I don't think you can bash GnR / Axl for not communicating with their fan base. Axl said it in the chat in '09 that he preferred bands to have mystique and not reveal every tidbit about themselves. Axl has more in common with how Zeppelin worked with the media.

I get frustrated not knowing what's going on with the band, but I also think that it's kinda cool that in 2015 when EVERY other band is all over social media that they just don't bother.

*I do however think that GnR management should refute stories that are having negative affects on the current band (2000s -present), especially if the stories are false. To not refute such a story (like the reunion... if it's not planned) is not mysterious, it's just incompetent.

This times 1000.

But apparently he had x - ''100'', ''30'' - songs in this - ''2002'', ''2012'' - particular year which would seem to suggest Axl can be quite prolific behind closed doors. The astonishing fact of the matter is I - nor any other listener of his music - could not personally tell you what an ''Axl Rose song'' sounds like today! Even Chinese was largely a hodge podge of recordings made in 2002 with overdubs from 2006. It had no reflection on Axl's present state of artistry, at the date of release which was 2008. Nobody can earnestly say what an Axl Rose song sounds like - pin-pointing it to a year with any degree of exactitude - post 1991.

That is a horrendous fact.

I can for instance tell you what a Neil Young song sounds like in 2002, 2003, 2005....

Pick a date in fact?

• Like 2

Yea. Damn those Foo boys for continually putting out music for their fans do enjoy. And damn them for releasing new music for free.

CD was a trilogy. Beta said there were 80 songs. Axl said same time next year. Axl said 24 of 36 songs were done. Axl said the band had two complete albums in the can. Axl and band members have been talking about new music for 15 years. And in that time they've released one album.

Foo fighters have given away more new music for FREE than Axl has released ( for free or profit) in the last seven years.

I didn't say anything about damn them? I was listening to the foos ep last night.

I just think if the original line up stayed or at least Slash they could do that kind of career.

Axl doesn't seem to do things by the book. What can we do? Get frustrated for 10 mimutes then listen to Eagles of Death Metal. But really I want Atlas Shrugged.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh snap. This is an ONLINE slot "machine"?!

GTFO

That's what I've been saying! I have absolutely no interest in an online slot machine. On top of that, even if this were a physical machine I wouldn't bother playing it. It looks like one of the most bland slot machines I've ever seen.

Hey guys- just bumping the only actual news regarding this band that's come out in the last 2-4 months or so...

What if the Slot Machine announcement is the big news the band's manager alluded to over four months ago? Right?

And all this talk about touring and/or releasing any new (or at least new to us) material is just wild speculation based on somewhat-grounded-in-reality clues and wishful thinking?