GNR Online Slot Machine Details

Wait....this is Online slot? I thought it would be a real slot machine, seriously there was no need of this.

I wish the time Axl spent on deciding this with his lawyers and signing stuff, I wish he spent that time to release ONE SONG. That would have taken much less time.

This times 1000.

Foo Fighters just released a FREE five song EP.

They've released five studio albums since 1999.

In that same time period Axl has released one studio album.

Some bands treat their fans a lot better than others.

Yeah, but those albums sucks.

You are smarter than that. At least I hope you are.

Yeah, but there is a hidden point in there. Anyone can churn out shit music. Not everyone can churn out great albums (many good examples of artists that can, but it is definitely not a universal feature of recoding artists). Unfortunatly, it seems, Axl is not one of those productive artists, and it may not have anything with him being a dick and treating us badly, but genuinly not being very prolific combined with a crippling aversion to release anything that he doesn't feel is 105 %.

Or, he just "treats us badly".

But apparently he had x - ''100'', ''30'' - songs in this - ''2002'', ''2012'' - particular year which would seem to suggest Axl can be quite prolific behind closed doors. The astonishing fact of the matter is I - nor any other listener of his music - could not personally tell you what an ''Axl Rose song'' sounds like today! Even Chinese was largely a hodge podge of recordings made in 2002 with overdubs from 2006. It had no reflection on Axl's present state of artistry, at the date of release which was 2008. Nobody can earnestly say what an Axl Rose song sounds like - pin-pointing it to a year with any degree of exactitude - post 1991.

That is a horrendous fact.

I can for instance tell you what a Neil Young song sounds like in 2002, 2003, 2005....

Pick a date in fact?

Ha, SM got owned