Reason Behind Your Username

Słash

I used to spend a lot of time on newgnr.com, and my username was gnfnrosesfan#1. Which is guns n fucking roses, in case you didn't know (that's a knick name the old band went by), I just thought it sounded cool.

When I joined over here, I planned on going with the same thing, just to keep it going. But I got the log in name and username mixed up, so I became Mike420. Which my name is Mike and the 420, well...

Then a year or year and a half ago I decided I really wanted a change. Besides I pretty much hated Mike420. Mike Tyson is my favorite boxer, and I always wanted to use the Punch out avatar, so it seemed obvious. BTW, my last name begins with J, so that's why that is there.

My first user name was BirdCatcher. Never understood why, I think I was coming off my anti-psych meds (I am better now for the most part and med free). I have a cat who's really good at catching birds.

Next was Stannis Baratheon, the rightful king of the Andals, The Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. Just a great character from George RR Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire.

Then since I am really into history, took a special interest in Soviet military operations in World War II, I took the name of one of the best generals of the war. Haven't thought of anything new as of yet.

I started posting on the old blue mygnr message board. Back then you had to type your username every time you made a post. Everyone seemed to have an Axl related name like "AxlisKing or "AxlGirl" or GnRisAxl and if it wasn't something like that it was just blatantly GnR related. Bono made my name stand out , it was short, it was easy to type and I like U2. That's the reason.

I was playing GTA drunk and died again so wasted was fresh in my mind. The charlie avatar because its the only thumbnail i could get to load. The rest is social media.

And here's me wondering if you had infected tiger blood.

I bet i can guess your one...Snake for your todger and pit for the black holes you like to stick it in? :lol:

I was playing GTA drunk and died again so wasted was fresh in my mind. The charlie avatar because its the only thumbnail i could get to load. The rest is social media.

And here's me wondering if you had infected tiger blood.

I bet i can guess your one...Snake for your todger and pit for the black holes you like to stick it in? :lol:

I suddenly want a pit for my snake.

Jizz

Da

Pit