NOW THAT MAKES NO SENSE = Chris Janson says he was sent, years ago, by publishing company, to write songs with IZZY AND DUFF for Velvet Revolver (?)

ludurigan

Like a Dog had a lot of good songs that would probably sound awesome with the 4 of them playing on it.

sure

i guess you can say that about most (if not all) izzy albums

and

you can say something similar about slash albums

Slash albums have a lot of great guitar (riffs and solos and licks and etc) that would probably sound awesome with the 4 of them turning those great ideas into great songs

:headbang:

Like a Dog had a lot of good songs that would probably sound awesome with the 4 of them playing on it.

sure

i guess you can say that about most (if not all) izzy albums

and

you can say something similar about slash albums

Slash albums have a lot of great guitar (riffs and solos and licks and etc) that would probably sound awesome with the 4 of them turning those great ideas into great songs

:headbang:

That's it. Simple as that.

All Izzy ever did happened between 86-89, yet still based on chronicles from these long gone years, even in 2015 he enjoys the secret guru status, the da vinci of composers and the living breathing supremacy or rock n roll attitude

all the while Axl is regarded lazy and uninspired.

i'd say, Axl seems rather lazy these days, but fuckin compared to Izzy, Axl deserves no criticism.

I will go as far as to say that had it not been for Axl's ongoing attitude, Izzy would be even more of a

distant shadow memory than he already made himself to be.

This guy is way more lucky than Adler to receive royalty checks for being played on the radio

while not even granting anyone a single interview every 5 years

Edited by whatashame

All Izzy ever did happened between 86-89, yet still based on chronicles from these long gone years, even in 2015 he enjoys the secret guru status, the da vinci of composers and the living breathing supremacy or rock n roll attitude

all the while Axl is regarded lazy and uninspired.

i'd say, Axl seems rather lazy these days, but fuckin compared to Izzy, Axl deserves no criticism.

I will go as far as to say that had it not been for Axl's ongoing attitude, Izzy would be even more of a

distant shadow memory than he already made himself to be.

This guy is way more lucky than Adler to receive royalty checks for being played on the radio

while not even granting anyone a single interview every 5 years

your post is a more than a tad embarrassing

but never mind

just do yourself a favor

go listen to the 12, 13 or 14 solo albums that izzy wrote, recorded and released since 1992

its all there

• Like 1

yea I listened to them, man, and enjoy them but they aren't even 10% of what Izzy is made up to be. Not a single song you can take out of it and make it a good GNR song.

s'all

its all there

a lot of the elements (not all, but a lot ) that made GNR so fucking great are all over izzys records

the chords progressions, the song structures, the rhythm, the dynamics, the feel, and some other things I dont even know the right words to them

its all there

if you listen to izzy solo stuff and cant hear these things, well, its a shame, its your loss

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...