Richard Fortus: GN'R Will Probably Be Doing Something Next Year

Here's a new interview with Richard Fortus, he talks about the plans for The Dead Daisies in 2016 and is asked about Guns N' Roses. He says "GN'R will probably be doing something next year as well" -- "hopefully you'll get to see both bands."

At the end of the interview:

Dre Dynasty & Ali Abouomar Interview Richard Fortus of Guns N Roses

Nov 26, 2015

With www.SocialMagazine.LA

Edited by Funky.Monkey

Mentions the album being done mostly before he joined in 2001. He only really wrote a chorus in Better. Said Axl recorded most of the vocals in days, but there was so much more going on around the record.

Said "The Dead Daises" will probably be recording a new album in February.

Anyway, I'm sure in a few days someone start a rumor that Fortus is out as usual and this interview will be forgotten.

Edited by AtariLegend
  • Like 1

We need a GnR dictionary....

Hopefully: I have no fucking clue but I'd like to assume.

Probably: There's a slight chance.

Next year: Over the course of the next decade.

Soon: Eventually.

Doing something: Vegas residency and/or greatest hits tour.

Reunion: Having Axl and Slash on the same stage.

Record: Catalog of music written and recorded 1-2 decades ago but currently unreleased.

• Like 3

We need a GnR dictionary....

Hopefully: I have no fucking clue but I'd like to assume.

Probably: Go fuck yourself, we won't do anything. At least I have no idea about it.

Next year: Over the course of the next decade.

Soon: Eventually.

Doing something: Vegas residency and/or greatest hits tour.

Reunion: Having Axl and Slash on the same stage.

Record: Catalog of music written and recorded 1-2 decades ago but currently unreleased.

Fixed Edited by Free Bird
  • Like 1

Hmm.. Not gonna over analyze but I do like fortus as a musician, regardless of him being a hired hand in this disasterous ship ran by the joke management team named team Brazil.

He just kind of spoke about GnR more in general. Doesn't suggest whether he'll be a part of the bands future or not. Frankly, I still don't think he has a clue. GNR might not really know either, as far as I'm concerned they don't and they're still trying to work some things out since nothing's been announced..

I wish the interviewer would have asked him about the hybrid lineup rumors and what he thinks about possibly being on stage with slash.. He probably wouldn't have given much away whether he's in the loop or not but, idk, I would have asked for kicks and he should have been asked.

Edited by Billsfan