another shooting in San Bernadino CA

Val22

syed farook was identified by his father as "devoutly muslim" so here we go......

Not just that though come on...

Explosive devices, guns, tons of ammo, protective gear, not alone...

Very planned attack right down to the gun fight with police.

I heard an expert say this could be a disgruntled employee. Really he just happened to have these things laying around? GTFO

If it quacks.....

Edited by gunsguy

second suspect named Tayeep Bin Ardogan a 28 year old qatar national.

Damn

edit: you sure about that?

That is the name of the turkish president no?

There is no "P" in Arabic as far as I know

I dont know it was on fox news sourced to the LA times, its on twitter now. i don't trust fox news but being sourced to the LA times i thought it was legit, i guess we will see.

Not possible, this is BS I am guessin

I think it would be prudent to wait and see a legit name and where they came from etc.

Edited by gunsguy

second suspect named Tayeep Bin Ardogan a 28 year old qatar national.

Damn

edit: you sure about that?

That is the name of the turkish president no?

There is no "P" in Arabic as far as I know

I dont know it was on fox news sourced to the LA times, its on twitter now. i don't trust fox news but being sourced to the LA times i thought it was legit, i guess we will see.

Not possible, this is BS I am guessin

I think it would be prudent to wait and see a legit name and where they came from etc.

washington times reporting as well, it seems odd i guess we will just have to wait and see. the women who posted on twitter confirmed the name with the police it seems.

Edited by bran

Odd? I don't think it is possible but we wait n see

Have not named 2nd one yet, was female.

unsure if there even was a third shooter

They said they think he worked there (health inspector) and he left Christmas event and came back shooting. But I find that impressive that he has these things at the ready to come back and do it?

Very odd

Edited by gunsguy

2 of the 4 guns in SUV shooting were legally purchased and tied to people known to be involved. The other 2 were traced but they havent said if they belong to these 2

I am off ta bed maybe we have more clarity in the AM,

Edited by gunsguy

basically :

farook was engaged/married to the dead women

cnn reports the woman's name is Tashfeen Malik

only 2 shooters

farook went to the christmas party, left angrily

bombs were found and destroyed

not ruling out terrorism

seemed pre planned

status/history of the woman is unknown at this time

.223 rifles and handguns used

at least 3 explosives left behind and destroyed

the name was a hoax, sorry about that.

Tashfeen Malik is the female suspect

yeah it seems farook met her online and flew out to saudi arabia a year ago and came back with Malik and they had a baby who is only 6 months old :( the co worker said it seemed like they were living the american dream. not sure what set him off, but to have that kind of gear with those explosives, it was something they were planning to do. maybe his new wife turned him radical, i dont know.

it seems he was well liked by his co workers, the office threw him a baby shower not too long ago and he was on paternity leave. workers said they knew he was a devout muslim but he never talked religion at work. it seems he was well liked and he seemed like a nice quiet guy. not sure what the hell set him off do something like this.

Edited by bran

Maybe just pure lunacy, maybe a disgrunted worker, maybe reglious extremist terrorism....

Too bad they had access to such an arsenal of weapons.

Someone claimed the world is getting more dangerous every day. No, it doesn't (well, it varies depending upon where you live, but in the USA and Europe it really isn't). Someone said they are afraid to step out of the door. I am sorry to hear that, you really shouldn't be. Someone said the world is horrible, or something to that effect. For some it is, for some it isn't -- but it is at least not becoming more dangerous, and if you make it horrible because you fear something will happen to you, then you have to change something.

• Like 1

Maybe just pure lunacy, maybe a disgrunted worker, maybe reglious extremist terrorism....

Someone claimed the world is getting more dangerous every day. No, it doesn't (well, it varies depending upon where you live, but in the USA and Europe it really isn't). Someone said they are afraid to step out of the door. I am sorry to hear that, you really shouldn't be. Someone said the world is horrible, or something to that effect. For some it is, for some it isn't -- but it is at least not becoming more dangerous, and if you make it horrible because you fear something will happen to you, then you have to change something.

i honestly never fear going out or walking around, imagine having cnn during the dark ages or during the crusades...

i honestly never fear going out or walking around, imagine having cnn during the dark ages or during the crusades...

It wouldn't be much different than today's CNN, would it? :D

The problem with CNN and other national channels is that USA is such a large country there will ALWAYS be something scary and horrible to report about. And since horror captivates more than anything else it becomes a very biased representation of the world. Most people accept this and still watch to keep abreast of the news, some turn off because it is depressing, a few becomes scared and think the world is much more dangerous than it is.

It wouldn't be much different than today's CNN, would it? :D

The problem with CNN and other national channels is that USA is such a large country there will ALWAYS be something scary and horrible to report about. And since horror captivates more than anything else it becomes a very biased representation of the world. Most people accept this and still watch to keep abreast of the news, some turn off because it is depressing, a few becomes scared and think the world is much more dangerous than it is.

:lol: exactly

What the fuck is wrong with all these fuckin' nutbags going around shooting fuckin' innocent people?!? You got a problem with the world, then fuckin' kill yourself, take yourself out of the equation, write it in your suicide note 'i was thinkin' to kill people so instead i killed myself' and we promise not to hold any candlelit vigils for your fuckin' mad arse. How does someone get to that point, what happens in a persons fuckin' psyche to where your response to a problem or problems is to go 'i know, I'll just shoot a lot of people!'. Fuckin' wankers.

• Like 2

What the fuck is wrong with all these fuckin' nutbags going around shooting fuckin' innocent people?!? You got a problem with the world, then fuckin' kill yourself, take yourself out of the equation, write it in your suicide note 'i was thinkin' to kill people so instead i killed myself' and we promise not to hold any candlelit vigils for your fuckin' mad arse. How does someone get to that point, what happens in a persons fuckin' psyche to where your response to a problem or problems is to go 'i know, I'll just shoot a lot of people!'. Fuckin' wankers.

They were likely radicalized. I think that announcement is coming today.

guns, armor, 12 pipe bombs type bombs....

Nevermind:

Sleeper cell, must be, they were not on radar of FBI before now

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/03/us/san-bernardino-shooting/index.html

Syed Rizwan Farook -- one-half of the couple behind the San Bernardino shooting massacre -- was apparently radicalized and in touch with people being investigated by the FBI for international terrorism, law enforcement officials said Thursday.

Farook's apparent radicalization contributed to his role in the mass shooting, with his wife Tashfeen Malik, of 14 people Wednesday during a holiday party for the San Bernardino County health department, where Farook worked, sources said.

Edited by gunsguy

but seriously how the hell they got so much ammo.

Maybe it was a "Buy one - get two for free" ammo offer down at Joe's Guns & Ammo at the corner down from where they live? Or maybe Target had a Black Friday offer, "Buy for over $500 and get a glock and 100 rounds of ammo thrown in!"?

Edited by SoulMonster