Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band Announce The River Tour 2016

axlslash

9 minutes ago, Mansin Humanity said:

Damn, that's a tough break. I lucked out pretty hard - had wristband #1026 and they drew somewhere in the 670s, so I was one of the last 20 or so people in the front pit section. It was great because I still had an awesome spot, but because I was towards the back of the section, didn't have to ever worry about leaving and losing the rail or anything right up front. Just an incredible time, but as you said that would've been true no matter where I watched from.

Yeah if you aren't on the rail, that's the best place to be. I wound up back of the pit for the Seeger Sessions tour, and it was absolutely perfect. Super close up, a railing to lean back on, and carte blanche to go to the bathroom, concessions, and merch stands before the show started.

Bummed I missed out on Chi. Was a HUGE fan of The Boss a few years ago, kinda grew out of it now, but I still haven't seen him live, and I would love having that closure to a group that is so massively nostalgic for me. Might grab seats in Milwaukee. Anyone from here gonna go to that show?