Look at your game girl

it was a message to stephanie seymour with whom we broke up with in february of 93. His gardener played guitar on the track.

What? Slash and Gilby aren't on there?

I thought that was sort of common knowledge on the forums, but yea, it's Axl's gardener :lol:

yeah i think there is no GNR except for axl on that track

and i think that there is no GNR other than duff on the johnny thunders track

it was a message to stephanie seymour with whom we broke up with in february of 93. His gardener played guitar on the track.

im not sure they even knew it existed

anyway i think its terrible

If it makes you feel better Axl Rose used to beat women. I mean he didn't kill em but then he's always been an underachiever eh? :D

technically neither did Charlie

Edited by -W.A.R-

Charles Manson or, "chuckles" as I like to call him, was an aspiring songwriter back in the late '60s. He got one of the Beach Boys to record a tune of his, so Axl's not the only one. In fact, one of the houses targeted in the murders had formerly belonged to a record executive who had turned chuckles down in the past.

His music is pretty lame. Generic folky stuff.

Charles Manson or, "chuckles" as I like to call him, was an aspiring songwriter back in the late '60s. He got one of the Beach Boys to record a tune of his, so Axl's not the only one. In fact, one of the houses targeted in the murders had formerly belonged to a record executive who had turned chuckles down in the past.

He was a hippy, an aspiring songwriter, who hung out at Laurel Canyon (which was where all of the LA hippies and counter-culture types lived during the '60s) with people like Dennis Wilson and Neil Young.

Edited by DieselDaisy

He was a hippy, an aspiring songwriter, who hung out at Laurel Canyon (which was where all of the LA hippies and counter-culture types lived during the '60s) with people like Dennis Wilson and Neil Young.

Yeah, can you imagine those parties? Guns had a similar, albeit much, much darker vibe going on in the practice studio off Sunset Boulevard and Gardner Street.

you cant put your arms around a memory has no GNR other than duff

Duff McKaganbass, backing vocals, acoustic guitar, lead vocals and drums on "You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory",

Richard Duguay – lead and rhythm guitars on "You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory"

Eddie Huletz – backing vocals on "You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory"

im not sure they even knew it existed

They did. This wasn't like 'My World' where they found out by listening to the record.

As for YCPYAOAM:

Slash: I didn't even play on the Johnny Thunders song cos I hated that little fucker! [Kerrang, March 1994]. :D

I thought i remembered slash saying in an old interview he had to ask someone what the last chord was? So i thought it was Slash playing, but it was maybe a different song he was talking about?

Hadn't heard the gardener story haha

I thought i remembered slash saying in an old interview he had to ask someone what the last chord was? So i thought it was Slash playing, but it was maybe a different song he was talking about?

Hadn't heard the gardener story haha

No, it is true. He said that he had to call Carlos (the gardener) to ask about that last chord :). It was in the 1994 Rockline interview.

Edited by SoulMonster