What Other Bands Do Most GN'R Fans Similarly Like?

ChristmasFnatic

I'm in the "almost everything" contingent. I don't like country, but aside from that, there's at least one artist I like in just about every genre from classical to rock. And I like a lot of European and Asian artists and bands that aren't particularly well known in the US because they don't sing in English.

Edited by stella

I like the classics from the 70's through now.

Stones/beatles

Zeppelin

Sabbath

Maiden

Tallica

Megadeth

Offspring

Greenday

Alter bridge

Slash etc

The darkness

Velvet revolver

Old rhcp.

Shinedown

Old puddle of mudd

Stone gods

Stone sour

Slipknot

Godsmack

Tenacious-D

Ac/dc

Airbourne

Halestorm

Stone temple pilots

Etc etc.

Queen, Zeppelin probably the two biggest crossover bands for most Guns fans. Then there's Metallica, Nirvana, The Beatles, AC/DC, Aerosmith... the usual big acts.

I like a lot of music from your usual acts listed above as well as - Rush, Toto, Hall & Oates, Flying colors, Winery dogs, Tom Petty, ELO, The darkness, Shania Twain, Whitesnake, tchaikovsky, The Eagles, Elvis, Fleetwood mac, Chopin, Beethoven, Huey Lewis, Michael Jackson, The Temptations...

I'm predominantly into rock, but I'm open to and enjoy a lot of other styes. I don't have any time for dance / EDM, (most) Rap, (most) radio music, with a few exceptions.

Shania Twain?!?! Boy, what in the helll is wrong with you? :lol:

How on earth can you not like her? it's so well written, and catchy. Great melodies, really well written guitar parts. I'm not one bit ashamed of liking a bit of pop-country :)

Queen, Zeppelin probably the two biggest crossover bands for most Guns fans. Then there's Metallica, Nirvana, The Beatles, AC/DC, Aerosmith... the usual big acts.

I like a lot of music from your usual acts listed above as well as - Rush, Toto, Hall & Oates, Flying colors, Winery dogs, Tom Petty, ELO, The darkness, Shania Twain, Whitesnake, tchaikovsky, The Eagles, Elvis, Fleetwood mac, Chopin, Beethoven, Huey Lewis, Michael Jackson, The Temptations...

I'm predominantly into rock, but I'm open to and enjoy a lot of other styes. I don't have any time for dance / EDM, (most) Rap, (most) radio music, with a few exceptions.

I'd listen to Shania over Hall and Oates or Huey Lewis anyday.
  • Like 1

I'd listen to Shania over Hall and Oates or Huey Lewis anyday.

Each to their own :) but Hall & Oates are absolutely amazing. It's not rock, but it's pretty damn good. I got introduced to Hall & Oates through GTA Vice city and all I listened to at that point in time was Pantera, Slayer and Metallica so if they can win over that kid, they must have something going for them. Obviously not everyone's cup of tea though :)

• Like 1

I listen to a little bit of everything. I love the usual classic rock acts - Aerosmith, Stones, Doors, etc.

Early Black Crowes before they became a wanna-be version of the Grateful Dead.

I dig Prince, Nine Inch Nails, stuff like that...

I love 50s rockabilly right on through to Brian Setzer / Stray Cats / etc.

I can listen to most 90s west coast rap with no issues whatsoever.

And I work at a hot country station to the point of idolizing Keith Urban.

Any questions?

Edited by The Real McCoy

How on earth can you not like her? it's so well written, and catchy. Great melodies, really well written guitar parts. I'm not one bit ashamed of liking a bit of pop-country :)

nice to look at but her music not so much.......

As my name implies I love classic rock from the 60's and 70's but in the 80's I liked selective hair bands but also throwback bands like The Cult and Black Crows. I got into Seattle rock but was never a bid Nirvana fan.... always felt they were overrated........... also liked to listen to old blues like Robert Johnson, Muddy, Howling, B.B. etc.......