The First Ever MYGNR Secret Santa!

Gracii Guns

I'm in if someone wants to spend £500 on me in exchange for a selection box. Any takers?

It's worth a shot, isn't it?

I am even prepared to send a Cadbury's selection box to someone Stateside. Everyone knows US "candy" ain't a patch on Cadbury's. Edited by Towelie

I'm in if someone wants to spend £500 on me in exchange for a selection box. Any takers?

It's worth a shot, isn't it?

I am even prepared to send a Cadbury's selection box to someone Stateside. Every one knows US "candy" ain't a patch on Cadbury's.

When you say that to a woman from the city of Nestle Rowntree and Terry's, that's what we call fightin' talk. :P

Agree though that what I've tasted of American 'candy' is horrible.

Right, submissions for the Secret Santa are now officially closed. Thank you to everyone who is partaking in this.

Most people have asked for domestic shipping, so although entrants shall be randomly assigned a person, I shall separate the entries by nation first. We are cutting things fine with pre-Christmas delivery dates now, and saves us all money on postage too.

I've decided to enter this also, as it's a bit of work I don't see why I should miss out. Because of this, my husband has kindly agreed to do the PM-ing of details using my account on Tuesday night, so I don't know who my Secret Santa is.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone gets!

Thanks,

Gracii

• Like 1

Just to update you that my husband randomly selected Santas with giftees (is that a word?) by writing two lists of names and joining them up randomly. He has no knowledge of the forum or relationships within it. He is now PMing the participants using my account.

All I know is the name of the person I shall be sending my gift to.

Let the fun commence!

Post lots of pictures/unwrapping videos please!

• Like 1

Just to update you that my husband randomly selected Santas with giftees (is that a word?) by writing two lists of names and joining them up randomly. He has no knowledge of the forum or relationships within it. He is now PMing the participants using my account.

Let the fun commence!

Should we have received these by now? I haven't gotten any PM...

Let the fun commence!

Yes, you should have! I'll tell him off and investigate what happened/get yours sorted.

Thanks for letting me know.

Edit, he sent it to another Axl's Rocket Queen. :(

Edited by Gracii Guns

Let the fun commence!

Yes, you should have! I'll tell him off and investigate what happened/get yours sorted.

ohh shiitt Mr. Guns is in trouble

Tbh he was doing me a favour and it's an easy mistake to make. Since this is sorted now I'll let him off. Fortunately ARQ spotted this before last posting day.

Let the fun commence!

ohh shiitt Mr. Guns is in trouble

Tbh he was doing me a favour and it's an easy mistake to make. Since this is sorted now I'll let him off. Fortunately ARQ spotted this before last posting day.

Tell him off anyway purely for the amusement factor

Sorry if I caused an argument :lol: Got it now :)