The First Ever MYGNR Secret Santa!

Gracii Guns

Glad you like it, man. Merry christmas!

Still haven't gotten mine, guys! Lol

Have PMd your Santa to find out. Call me Sherlock Fucking Holmes!

If anyone has any feedback to improve things for next year, let me know.

Will try to organise it so it kicks off 1st December next time.

All the problems we've had are with the US cohort. Are the gifts taking so long because your country is really big?

All the problems we've had are with the US cohort. Are the gifts taking so long because your country is really big?

ZoSo is a damn tattletale!!!

I'm in the process of selling my house, packing all my belongings and moving. I will try and mail it tomorrow. Been sitting on my dresser for two weeks.

I'm a bad person.

What was the dollar value we were suppose to shoot for?

I'm in the process of selling my house, packing all my belongings and moving. I will try and mail it tomorrow. Been sitting on my dresser for two weeks.

I'm a bad person.

Are the gifts taking so long because your country is really big?

I'm gonna go with Americans being lazy as the culprit.

I'm a bad person.

I didn't say your name on purpose! Lol. Just wasn't sure if you forgot or not since you said you had it. Didn't want to seem pushy, mail it out at your best convenience.

Sorry grougs!

I'm a bad person.

I didn't say your name on purpose! Lol. Just wasn't sure if you forgot or not since you said you had it. Didn't want to seem pushy, mail it out at your best convenience.

Sorry grougs!

No worries, man.

It is my fault. Just been super busy. Every day I make a run to Good Will, the garbage dump, and arrange 3-4 meetings with people to sell stuff to. While deep cleaning and fixing small problems around the house. Along with physical therapy three times a week. And taking care of a 4 and 3 year old. And everybody and their brother wanting to come by and visit and say good bye.

I told my wife to remind me tomorrow that we have to go to the post office. So it will go out!!!! There is multiple things, of different variety, done new and some used. Hopefully you will dig at least some of it.

On a side note and totally unrelated question, you don't happen to own an old electric guitar autographed by Robert Johnson, BB King, Randy Rhoads, Jimi Hendrix and Slash.,....do you?

Edited by Apollo
  • Like 1

I'm a bad person.

Sorry grougs!

No worries, man.

It is my fault. Just been super busy. Every day I make a run to Good Will, the garbage dump, and arrange 3-4 meetings with people to sell stuff to. While deep cleaning and fixing small problems around the house. Along with physical therapy three times a week. And taking care of a 4 and 3 year old. And everybody and their brother wanting to come by and visit and say good bye.

I told my wife to remind me tomorrow that we have to go to the post office. So it will go out!!!! There is multiple things, of different variety, done new and some used. Hopefully you will dig at least some of it.

On a side note and totally unrelated question, you don't happen to own an old electric guitar autographed by Robert Johnson, BB King, Randy Rhoads, Jimi Hendrix and Slash.,....do you?

Lol, wow!

• 2 weeks later...