All Guns songs ranked from worst to best

Ultimateclassicrock:

1- has like the stupidest name ever. I mean more stupid than Hookers And Blow.

2- is boring and predictable.

3- Loves to constantly make polls/articles/lists about the same bands.

TL;DR it's a shitty website.

Ultimateclassicrock:

1- has like the stupidest name ever. I mean more stupid than Hookers And Blow.

2- is boring and predictable.

3- Loves to constantly make polls/articles/lists about the same bands.

TL;DR it's a shitty website.

I like that you did a TL;DR for a 3 point post :lol:

• Like 2

I dunno why the casual listeners find This I Love and Sorry as two of the better tracks on Chinese Democracy. Street of Dreams should never have been below those two.

I guess one problem with Street Of Dreams is that it's too similar to November Rain and Estranged, but not nearly as good. It's kinda like a poor mans Estranged.

Don't get me wrong I love SOD. But I guess TIL and Sorry are so different compared to other GNR stuff so that they stand out.

It'd be impossible for me rank all their songs in a list like that. I would be constantly changing my mind and shuffling songs all over the place. Songs would dropping then rising 10-20 spots at time. The only song that would always rank somewhere in the top five is Mr. Brownstone.

• Like 1

I dunno why the casual listeners find This I Love and Sorry as two of the better tracks on Chinese Democracy. Street of Dreams should never have been below those two.

I guess one problem with Street Of Dreams is that it's too similar to November Rain and Estranged, but not nearly as good. It's kinda like a poor mans Estranged.

Don't get me wrong I love SOD. But I guess TIL and Sorry are so different compared to other GNR stuff so that they stand out.

I don't see the song as an November Rain or Estranged knock-off, just the absolute worst ballad Axl Rose ever wrote. Street of Dreams is garbage

• Like 1

You can't say somebody's opinion on song ratings is wrong.

You can say you don't agree with it.

Imagine saying that Pizza is your favorite food. Then steak. Then seafood. And then somebody says "you are wrong. I don't agree with your list."

It just isn't logical.

81 songs and too many covers. I would put If The World in top 40. One In A Million in top 10.

Altough Down On The Farm was played in 2006.

Agreed. No idea how One in a Million doesn't make top 10.

Because the guy making the list doesn't personally like it as much as you do?

GnR has been my favorite band since 1987. One in a Million isn't in my top ten. When I was 20 I thought the lyrics were cool and edgy. Today - the lyrics kill the song. They are a bit embarrassing.

• Like 2

Sorry and This I Love are kind of like Don't Cry and Nov Rain. A power ballad and romantic piano and strings song.

Simple lyrics with clear vocals. SOD is a bit wordy and overwrought?

If the World is also simple and catchy. But not really as rock.

I don't see the song as an November Rain or Estranged knock-off, just the absolute worst ballad Axl Rose ever wrote. Street of Dreams is garbage

Lol. Yet,,,,,,,it's my favorite song off of CD. And to me it is the song that sounds the most like could have been on the Illusions.
  • Like 1

You can't say somebody's opinion on song ratings is wrong.

You can say you don't agree with it.

Imagine saying that Pizza is your favorite food. Then steak. Then seafood. And then somebody says "you are wrong. I don't agree with your list."

It just isn't logical.

I complete agree with this. But it is fun to argue and debate if you have strong feelings over it.

Edited by sanity_lost
  • Like 1