Stanley Kubrick confirms moon landing was a hoax

TheSeeker

Opie and Jimmy had a 9/11 Truther on this morning who legit believes that space isn't real and the earth is flat. It was one of the funniest radio segments I have ever heard. Climax was Opie yelling "By your logic, if I say the earth is a hat and you can't prove me wrong, the earth is a hat. PROVE TO ME THAT THE EARTH IS NOT A HAT! PROVE TO ME THAT THE EARTH IS NOT A HAT!" Fucking priceless stuff.

Now kindly leave the crazy at home before Buzz Aldrin comes and kicks your ass.

• Like 1

Anyone that says the holocaust ain't real needs a smack in the fuckin' mouth. They need to go to those mass graveyards, they need to go to the mechanised death factories like Auschwitz, they need to real the lists of the names of those that died, the recorded ones, read them slowly and carefully and take each name in and maybe try and picture what they might've looked like, what their voices might've sounded like and how their touch might've felt, stop and think about that and about how those are people that had families and lives and aspirations and emotions, real live living people, just cuz it's 70 years ago doesn't mean that they were somehow less alive than me or you or him down the road, they are not your intellectual toy to play with and dream with and to concoct your ridiculous theories over, you wanna dream up theories go be a fuckin' scientist and don't disrespect people that faced a fate that none of us can really conceive, no matter how sympathetic we feel, it is one of the most profound tragedies of human history, it is a stain on the fuckin' conscience of our species that can never ever be removed, to make light of that (and that is what you are doing when you disrespect that) makes you that little bit less human in my eyes, it's beyond disgusting, fuck you, fuck you from the bottom of my heart holocaust deniers, I'd wish something bad on you if i wasn't worried that doing so would make me like you. Wankers.

But Belsen was a gas, let's face it?

Anyone that says the holocaust ain't real needs a smack in the fuckin' mouth. They need to go to those mass graveyards, they need to go to the mechanised death factories like Auschwitz, they need to real the lists of the names of those that died, the recorded ones, read them slowly and carefully and take each name in and maybe try and picture what they might've looked like, what their voices might've sounded like and how their touch might've felt, stop and think about that and about how those are people that had families and lives and aspirations and emotions, real live living people, just cuz it's 70 years ago doesn't mean that they were somehow less alive than me or you or him down the road, they are not your intellectual toy to play with and dream with and to concoct your ridiculous theories over, you wanna dream up theories go be a fuckin' scientist and don't disrespect people that faced a fate that none of us can really conceive, no matter how sympathetic we feel, it is one of the most profound tragedies of human history, it is a stain on the fuckin' conscience of our species that can never ever be removed, to make light of that (and that is what you are doing when you disrespect that) makes you that little bit less human in my eyes, it's beyond disgusting, fuck you, fuck you from the bottom of my heart holocaust deniers, I'd wish something bad on you if i wasn't worried that doing so would make me like you. Wankers.

anybody who denies the holocaust is a low life piece of shit.

Humans will be humans, it's what we do best we kill each other for no reason at all really.

Leave it up to a well positioned Dies' observation to make me look a right cunt :lol: Nah, you're bang on, there is no excuse for that song...then again it's the one and only song written by Sidney so what do you expect. Rotten called it 'a silly nasty little thing that should've been left on the cutting room floor'. Sid, for his part, only comment on it was 'i was trying to be ironic'. Not sure what he meant by that or whether he indeed knew what ironic actualy meant.

Rotten actually felt quite bad about it and in live performances on their first US tour tried to add this sort of outro thing to it to try and change the tone to some anti-war thing by going 'so bad, be a man, join our army, kill someone, be someone, kill someone, join our army, kill yourself, be a man, a real man, a big tough man, a hero'. I've even seen some apologists attempt to explain it as 'the song is presenting the listener with the grostesquerie of the holocaust, it is a a deliberate attempt to shine a light on the ugliness of the holocaust', yeah, as if the ugliness of it had somehow escaped the notice of the world, thats just intellectual apologist bollocks and the fact is Sid was writing it to shock.

• Like 1

My fiances grandmother was in that camp in 1944...

She is 90 now and she survived ( she got typhoid fever and pretending to be dead lying on a bunch of dead bodies for a few days, shortly before the USA troops arrived, that is why she managed to survive)

Years later she even got the actual filmfootage from the camp (USA gave it to her, because she became a diplomat a few years after the war) and there's MORE - much more - documented than what is publicly avaiable now in various document films (even on youtube)...

Horrifying sick shit happened there

My personal answer to the holocaust denial is a big fuck you

Btw the source for the OP's post is a well known hoax site: http://yournewswire.com/stanley-kubrick-confesses-to-faking-the-moon-landings/

It's a shame, because wikipedia allows this shit as a "reference" here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landing_conspiracy_theories#Alleged_Stanley_Kubrick_involvement

Edited by Strange Broue

she got typhoid fever and pretending to be dead lying on a bunch of dead bodies for a few days, shortly before the USA troops arrived, that is why she managed to survive

Jesus Christ! :(

Don't worry, she is the strongest person i've ever known

She's been smoking for 74 years (yes, not giving a fuck since 1941 :lol: ) but still alive and her brain is perfectly functioning and she is cooking well

I would say her overall health is not deteriorated as much as most of the humans in her age

Edited by Strange Broue