Are Axl's current vocals enough?

You do understand that to sing GN'R songs is way different than to sing Roy Orbison's songs?

They are way more difficult to sing. It's lame even compare these two.

Uh, what? I challenge you to watch Black and White Night all the way through and still come back with the same statement. Roy hit notes that Axl could only dream of. Roy is the greatest singer in rock and roll history. He could have been an opera guy if he wanted.

His vocals would have been acceptable if there was more raw energy from the band or if it was closer to the Guns Of Old.. It looks like it will be more like NuGnR than anything and will suck just as bad as it has for a long time.

Pittman lol

Are they enough the last we heard? No

It's at least 2010 or bust.

It's kinda funny. I've said my while life. If GnR get back together, I just need a date and I'd be there. The reason I didn't and won't buy tickets for coachella is Axl, and the uncertainty of his shape, vocal ability.

I hope they come out and absolutely kill it, though.

If he sounds the way he did in 2014, it's going to suck so bad

Are they enough the last we heard? No

It's at least 2010 or bust.

It's kinda funny. I've said my while life. If GnR get back together, I just need a date and I'd be there. The reason I didn't and won't buy tickets for coachella is Axl, and the uncertainty of his shape, vocal ability.

I hope they come out and absolutely kill it, though.

If he sounds the way he did in 2014, it's going to suck so bad

So true... Add Pittman the reasons for me..

If he ends up embarrassing himself the first weekend of Coachella, the second gig the following weekend might see the crowd walkout before they even take the stage.

Axl's throwing himself to the wolves here - this is his final shot at being a big deal again

His vocals would have been acceptable if there was more raw energy from the band or if it was closer to the Guns Of Old.. It looks like it will be more like NuGnR than anything and will suck just as bad as it has for a long time.

Pittman lol

wow! so what possible reason are you here then??

Pittman lol

Good lord, Slash n Duff are back and people are still bitching!

Pittman lol

Good lord, Slash n Duff are back and people are still bitching!

i know man i am beside myself. this is literally hell freezing over and people still just bitch

I saw a show in 2013 in France and he was almost perfect. Honestly i didnt notice any problem on vocals, maybe he didnt reach the very high notes but nothing serious. Probably he was better than the lastest UYI shows. The only thing was that he went out from stage every 20 minutes to take some oxygen (i think).

(sorry for my english)

I saw a show in 2013 in France and he was almost perfect. Honestly i didnt notice any problem on vocals, maybe he didnt reach the very high notes but nothing serious. Probably he was better than the lastest UYI shows. The only thing was that he went out from stage every 20 minutes to take some oxygen (i think).

(sorry for my english)

The problem is if Coachella is streamed/broadcast live to millions of people and Axl has a bad day

• Like 1