Wallace Ford Muhammad, The Nation of Islam and Religious Charlatanism

Len Cnut

I don't know...I don't believe in any religion but I do believe in some spiritual ideas.

However, if someone disrespected my spiritual beliefs, I wouldn't feel anything at all because believing brings me peace and someone calling it bullshit wouldn't be enough to shake my faith at all.

I can't figure out why most believers get so pissed when that happens. Do they really need their "faith" validated by other people ? What kind of faith is that then...?

I don't know...I don't believe in any religion but I do believe in some spiritual ideas.

However, if someone disrespected my spiritual beliefs, I wouldn't feel anything at all because believing brings me peace and someone calling it bullshit wouldn't be enough to shake my faith at all.

I can't figure out why most believers get so pissed when that happens. Do they really need their "faith" validated by other people ? What kind of faith is that then...?

Right but you do have values that when attacked you react strongly to, most people do. Also, the presumption here is that someone attacking it 'shakes' their faith, which isn't really what it is.

Calling something bullshit is an insult, it has nothing to do with requiring it to be validated, when you go out of your way to insult or attack something someone holds dear, no ones saying criticise or question but attack and insult the natural reaction is that of defensive action. Its very simplistic to suggest that it has something to do with them requiring validation.

For example, if you walk up to a black person in the street and call him a fuckin' n!gger and he smacks you in the mouth do you think thats because hes insecure and needs your validation? Or is it more to do with responding to attack? Or not being appreciative of particular brand of criticism? :lol:

If someone believes something to where they are defined by it and you choose, in your assessments of it, to refer to it as 'bullshit' or stupid or moronic to that person you are making a very clear and harsh statement about what you think about them, its only natural for such things to be met with an aggressive response...because your action in the first instance has been aggressive, calling something bullshit is not the language of a sober intellectual critique, it is what you say when you want to give someone a very specific impression about what you think of them, if in fact they are among those that feel they are defined by the thing you are critiquing.

Edited by Len B'stard

Wallace_Fard_Muhammad.jpg

A confirmed picture of Fard from the Nation of Islam

walaace-fard.jpg

San Quentin mugshot of Wallace Ford...same person? Certainly looks it to me.

Whats interesting is for a black supremacist movement their God looks awfully like a white man :lol:

He wrote his birthplace was Afghanistan on his WWI draft registration (just about every male registered even if they were past draft age).

It is just odd. That stuff about a space ship arriving and taking all of the Negros. I would have no problems if Clay converted to mainstream sunni.

On the flipside at its heart its a eugenic theory isnt it and those were a lot more mainstream science in the 20s and 30s

Wallace_Fard_Muhammad.jpg

A confirmed picture of Fard from the Nation of Islam

walaace-fard.jpg

San Quentin mugshot of Wallace Ford...same person? Certainly looks it to me.

Whats interesting is for a black supremacist movement their God looks awfully like a white man :lol:

He wrote his birthplace was Afghanistan on his WWI draft registration (just about every male registered even if they were past draft age).

Theres a fair bit more to that, the lost tribe of Shabazz that he speaks of, well Shabazz is an old Sufi mystic of lore from Afghanistan from near the place he is born, he is still sung about by the Qawwals of the region, including Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, he named Elijah Muhammads brother Kallat, thats the name of a bloody place!

To put that in perspective thats like me going to some part of the world that dont know better and proclaiming myself a prophet, saying they're the lost 57th tribe of Heinz and my name is the prophet Arsenal from the mystical land of Islington, its literally that cheaply constructed.

And yet rappers to this day go on about 'the tribe of Shabazz'. This could also easily explain how the Lord disappeared after 4 magic years in America, cuz he just went back to Afghanistan or Pakistan and you aint finding him there.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

Are you thinking of converting?

Have you seen the Park interviews - of course you've seen the Parky interviews - in which Ali goes on about he hates the blaxploitation films with the black girls with their titties out, and that he gets the heckles of the crowd up with his comments on miscegenation - white black producing 'kinky haired' children? Still very charismatic. He speaks a load of bollocks yet you feel like forgiven the guy because he is so charismatic.

What about the phrase 'religious charlatanism' made you think i was considering converting? :lol:

Have you seen the Park interviews - of course you've seen the Parky interviews - in which Ali goes on about he hates the blaxploitation films with the black girls with their titties out, and that he gets the heckles of the crowd up with his comments on miscegenation - white black producing 'kinky haired' children? Still very charismatic. He speaks a load of bollocks yet you feel like forgiven the guy because he is so charismatic.

I think he, and indeed the original NOI could be forgiven on the basis of 'wow...what the fuck must've happened to these people to where they could be convinced of such things?' The idea that all white people could be devils or evil as a race...but think from the point of view of a black man in the 30s/40s/50s and 60s in America...how many nice white people do you imagine they knew? Now think about all the things going on in their times in which white people could be said to be responsible for damaging them in some way.

Were I a black man in that era in America it would be VERY easy to convince me of their doctrine, VERY easy. And with a man like Malcolm attached well I'd be well sold.

Edited by Len B'stard

The Nation of Islam made an alliance with Scientology a few years ago haha. I was disappointed to read Isaac Hayes is a Scientologist.

What about the phrase 'religious charlatanism' made you think i was considering converting? :lol:

I think he, and indeed the original NOI could be forgiven on the basis of 'wow...what the fuck must've happened to these people to where they could be convinced of such things?' The idea that all white people could be devils or evil as a race...but think from the point of view of a black man in the 30s/40s/50s and 60s in America...how many nice white people do you imagine they knew? Now think about all the things going on in their times in which white people could be said to be responsible for damaging them in some way.

Were I a black man in that era in America it would be VERY easy to convince me of their doctrine, VERY easy. And with a man like Malcolm attached well I'd be well sold.

If you were a black person in that era you would be an uncle tom carrying Bette Davis's bags: ''yes maam, I'll sure grab your bags for ya mistresses''.

• Like 1

And doing that little funny subservient walk that all Tom's do. On Blaxploitation films they call them ''house hooray for tolerance!s'' (this is an inheritence of Malcolm X).

There is always the fat mama sassy black cook, who ends up crying at some stage for her darling young mistress, Bette Davis losing her husband or something or other.

I studied slavery in the Caribbean and there is this diary which was hidden until its publication years later. The diary is by an overseer and he literally describes having it off with about 400 slaves a day. He would give them 'bits' (which I assume is a vernacular for currency) for services rendered. He would just go into the sugar cane and have it off with all these slaves.

PS

Thomas Thistlewood. That is the chap. Read it as it will be public domain. It is rather like entering into Snakepit's dream.

Sexual exploits and preferred slave, Phibbah[edit]

Though Thistlewood never married, his sexual exploits were prolific with his diary chronicling 3,852 acts of sexual intercourse and/or rape with 138 women, nearly all of whom were black slaves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Thistlewood

Edited by DieselDaisy