2016 Travel Thread

Snake-Pit

I am tempted / looking into going 3 places this year if not 4.

Back to Amsterdam, NL

Guayaquil, Ecuador para sex.

Back to the United States to visit, probably not family, so, IDK where in the US, most probably Aspen, CO...

Edited by Snake-Pit

Busy year it seems. Los Angeles/San Francisco in early January. Heidelberg in late January. Berlin i February. Zurich and Singapore in March. Stockholm and Indonesia in April (?). San Francisco again in June (maybe May). Madrid in September. South Germany in September. Copenhagen some time. Tokyo some time. Orange County in October. Dusseldorf in October. Changes will occur.

I want to do Amsterdam or Ecuador before January 11th..

Or... Ecuador for Easter, except it's hot there now and tickets are only £458 rtn (change in Miami)

So I figure a week in Ecuador, with free accommodation or another trip to Amsterdam.

I just say, because of school, I have to be back in England, Monday, January the 11th... So, that's why.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Big plans for next year, with the heavy Maiden touring. Ft. Lauderdale in February for the opening night of their tour, followed by a week in Mexico (Monterrey and Mexico City to be precise) several days later. I plan on doing their gigs in Japan and China in April, unless they fall through (Seeming ever more likely as the days go by without gig announcements...), in which case I'm potentially looking at doing South Africa (Cape Town and Johannesburg) in mid-May instead. Back to Europe in July - so far Milan, Rome, and Trieste are on the agenda, as well as a weekend in Germany for Wacken.

Going to Amsterdam and Russia in Mid April or Early May, I had plans to Add Turkey to it, but it was going out of my budget.

Then Later in the year I will most prob. go to London OR Austria and Portugal.

Maybe in October/November I might go to Maldives also.

Edited by Slash787

Wow, you guys much be pretty wealthy. I just hope to be able to afford to go camping in the mountains a few hours away this year, and to afford to attend my friend's wedding in North Carolina... even with my girlfriend and me staying at my girlfriend's mom's house!

Wow, you guys much be pretty wealthy. I just hope to be able to afford to go camping in the mountains a few hours away this year, and to afford to attend my friend's wedding in North Carolina... even with my girlfriend and me staying at my girlfriend's mom's house!

Except for the Manchester trip all my travels are work-related.

I'll try to make it for drinks this time if you're up for it?

I'll try to make it for drinks this time if you're up for it?

Yeah, let's see if we can make that work.

Ok, so on 29-12 we went on a dolphin watching trip with Spirit Of The Sea on Gran Canaria. Sadly, we didn't see any at all. :(

Luckily they have a policy that when you don't see any, you can book another trip with them free of charge. So we went again on 31-12. And we say this:

Atlantic spotted dolphins under our boat:

1935134_10153291325785924_83192842158598

Doing aerials:

10590412_10153291325840924_2541134716515

Breaking the waves:

10603425_10153291325630924_2323579021564

And just jumping around:

1390758_10153291325710924_61299246336539

Then, to top it all off, we spotted a bryde's whale:

734674_10153291325550924_387644429042683

Happy!! ^_^

Might post more travel pics from this trip later. :)

Haha, we've planned an 11-city backpacking fortnight around Europe.

Not booked tickets yet, but it's looking like:

York> Newcastle> Rotterdam> Amsterdam> Hamburg> Milan> Rome> Budapest> Copenhagen> Oslo> London> York

Speaking of tickets, I'm meeting my travel agent in a hour (DJ Carmen London) and am buying my ticket for;

Amsterdam_Front_2016.jpg

Haha, we've planned an 11-city backpacking fortnight around Europe.

Not booked tickets yet, but it's looking like:

York> Newcastle> Rotterdam> Amsterdam> Hamburg> Milan> Rome> Budapest> Copenhagen> Oslo> London> York

Speaking of tickets, I'm meeting my travel agent in a hour (DJ Carmen London) and am buying my ticket for;

Amsterdam_Front_2016.jpg

Looks about as much fun as an AIDS diagnosis. :lol: