R***** Kelly

fred_carston

It seems a lot of rockstars/performers etc like a bit of noncing. Iggy Pop and Johnny Thunders banged Sable Starr when she was 13 if I'm not mistaken.

Iggy pop is a nonce? fuck what he do apart from advertising terrible valued car insurance ?

Well loads of em are, aren't they? Wyman ain't far off, Elvis starting 'dating' Priscilla when she was 12 or 13, nowadays you'd call that grooming, Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 yr old cousin.

It seems a lot of rockstars/performers etc like a bit of noncing. Iggy Pop and Johnny Thunders banged Sable Starr when she was 13 if I'm not mistaken.

Iggy pop is a nonce? fuck what he do apart from advertising terrible valued car insurance ?

Well loads of em are, aren't they? Wyman ain't far off, Elvis starting 'dating' Priscilla when she was 12 or 13, nowadays you'd call that grooming, Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 yr old cousin.

Charlie Chaplin fucked kids as well didn't he ... how famous do you have to be to fuck a kid?

I think about 4 solid albums/films should do the trick :lol: You gotta etch yourself into the national conciousness first, after that it's off to the creche :lol: Make an album like Thriller and you can fuckin' shag what you like!

I find it unnerving to listen to him, not cuz of the pedo accusations so much as the songs are generally directed to girls, it's like listening to R Kelly chat you up, like that song 'Fuckin' You' on Biggie Smalls album, the lyrics go 'you must be used to me spendin', all that sweet winin' and dinin', well i'm fucking you toniiiiight', *shudders*, i don't wanna hear that shit :lol:

I find it unnerving to listen to him, not cuz of the pedo accusations so much as the songs are generally directed to girls, it's like listening to R Kelly chat you up, like that song 'Fuckin' You' on Biggie Smalls album, the lyrics go 'you must be used to me spendin', all that sweet winin' and dinin', well i'm fucking you toniiiiight', *shudders*, i don't wanna hear that shit :lol:

...and another one..

• Like 1

I like the lady, she took everything very well I thought and handled the situation. Nobody really took R Kelly seriously before this anyway, right?

Y'know what fuckin' annoys me, this idea that celebrities have got in their head that interviews are nothing but a promotional tool for their fuckin' work, an advert basically. They're fuckin' not, thats what TV spots are for, an interview is about YOU, you as a fuckin' person, you're a celebrated personality therefore people are fuckin' interested in you, now if you dont wanna talk about yourself or are a delicate little flower that can't bear analysis cuz you're gonna start crying then don't do fuckin' interviews but don't act like the function of an interview is a commercial cuz it's fuckin' not.

Look at old interviewers, they were clever fuckin' educated men like John Freeman who did a show in the 50s called Face to Face and he would REALLY grill the people on the show and the people had the fuckin' stones and were stable enough mentally to be able to handle scrutiny, these lot act like fuckin' 5 year olds, walking off like tarts or doing ridiculous 'I'm shutting your butt down' bullshit like that big fuckin' nerd Tarantino, it's like fuck off, they've just made them so fuckin' dull.

It's like listening to Floyd Mayweather getting interviewed, take every interview of his ever, stick em in a line and watch them all and i swear to God you'll be none the wiser about anything to do with him, it's just fuckin' tragic. Interviewing someone is a craft, it's an art, its meant to be deep and searching, you're supposed to ask incisive question that present you with something of the person.

Situations like this arise when these 'artists' are given more power than they are worthy of, interviewers need to start mugging these fuckin' cunts off a bit more, cuz end of the day i don't think it shows up anyone but the interviewee, I saw an interview with Tony Hancock by the aforementioned John Freeman where he got all into his childhood and what certain things mean to him and just seriously psychological stuff and Hancock was clearly like...searching for answers and at times seemed a bit...not uncomfortable but more sort of being taken to places intellectually that perhaps were mildly unsettling but he handled it like a gentleman and answered as best as he could.

Parkinson was like that too, in the 70s at least, they were almost like open discussion and he wasn't afraid to criticise or disagree with his interviewee and they would meet him on the spot too, it weren't fuckin' all this kowtowing cocksucking bollocks that you see nowadays, it makes me fuckin' sick.

Y'know what i think? Celebrities nowadays are just fuckin' stupid and they ain't got fuck all to say worth listening to by virtue of the fact that you dont actually have to have any discernible talent to be a fuckin' celebrity nowadays, you have interviews nowadays with people like Kanye West whoose as dim as a fuckin' glow-worm, fuck em, if they don't wanna be asked the questions people actually care to have the answers to well then fuck off and don't waste everyones fuckin' time.

here's your average Johnathan Woss interview nowadays:

Ross: So uh, whens your new film coming out?

Celeb: It's actually out this weekend Johnathan!

Ross: I saw your film last night and i have to say i REALLY REALLY enjoyed it, the acting was just, oh incredible!

Celeb: Thanks Johnathan, we had a great time, the crew were great, everything was great, i really enjoyed myself

Ross: I've got to ask you cuz I'm a huge fan, what was it like working with 'x'?

Celeb: Oh he was great, he was SOOO funny, everyone thinks he's just this serious actor but honestly, he's so down to earth, so normal, it's great

and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, it puts my fuckin' brain to sleep. If you don't wannabe interviewed don't waste everyones fuckin' time and if you do well then you dont get to tell the interviewer what to ask, thats just fuckin' dull. Truffaut and Hitchcock, now thats a fuckin' interview. Axl is a big one for that, i saw his interview on the Jimmy whatshisface show and i fuckin' couldn't handle more than a couple of minutes of it, it was such a stitch up. Shame cuz he used to actually give alright interviews once upon a time.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

There's a lot of money on the line. Advertising dollars comtrol everything. Artists or sports stars are expendable. There's always another one. So they can't step out of line and say or do anything. Thats why they hook up together. Just to control imagero make them more marketable. That's what is happening that is why everything sucks.