In Memory of Scott, Art of Anarchy Giving Their Album Away

axlslash

It's very cool of them to do that, although distancing the death of Weiland for a moment, I have to say I think it may be the worst project he ever attached himself to in his career. I just didn't find it suited to his strengths at all, and felt kind of embarrassed for him when I listened to it. Don't want to get the thread off on a bad foot, though, so I will say it was very nice of them to do this for fans of his/theirs.

It's very cool of them to do that, although distancing the death of Weiland for a moment, I have to say I think it may be the worst project he ever attached himself to in his career. I just didn't find it suited to his strengths at all, and felt kind of embarrassed for him when I listened to it. Don't want to get the thread off on a bad foot, though, so I will say it was very nice of them to do this for fans of his/theirs.

well, his voice was the best thing on the album

that being said, i'm not his biggest fan of the voice since he left STP the first time....

Really?

I thought Art of Anarchy's album was the best rock album of 2015, and probably the best rock album I've heard since Chinese Democracy.

No need to feel embarrassed for Scott, songs like Get On Down, The Drift, Aqualung and Small Batch Whiskey are amongst the very best work he's ever been involved with.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved AOA.

They posted on fb today a video of vince recording drum parts so I'm guessing new music is on the way.

I hope they can get a good singer who can commit to the project and tour with them. I think Scott distancing himself from them ruined any chance of success the first album had.

• 3 weeks later...