What other countries think of other countries?

Snake-Pit

Who gives a monkeys what some random cunt thinks about something they don't know shit about? 'Americans are loud and fat' 'English are polite with bad teeth' etc etc etc, why is this in any way interesting to you Snakes, have these videos ever offered you any kind of insight?

• Like 1

Who gives a monkeys what some random cunt thinks about something they don't know shit about? 'Americans are loud and fat' 'English are polite with bad teeth' etc etc etc

My kid's in fucking trouble then! :lol:

No she's not cuz she's a little cutie-chops munchkin face :lol: As well as a third Mexican and all their birds are gorgeous. It'd be interesting to see how her accent comes out though 'oh aye dude, oh aye?!?' :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

Who gives a monkeys what some random cunt thinks about something they don't know shit about? 'Americans are loud and fat' 'English are polite with bad teeth' etc etc etc

Isn't she one now? I want birthday photos for my cute fix.

The one who shares my birthday! :lol:

Isn't she one now? I want birthday photos for my cute fix.

The one who shares my birthday! :lol:

Dont spoil it!

In that first video I was waiting on someone to say " UK, because in UK people won't laugh at us for walking around with surgical masks on all day"

I'm glad to hear that Asians are starting to lean toward going to the UK instead.

Edited by shades

If one more fucker uses British and English interchangeably again, I swear I will end them.

In German language classes at school, I remember being taught that Germans do often use 'aus England' to mean 'aus Groß Brittanien' and by German standards, it is legitimate.

Sorry dude. It upsets me too. Not because I don't want to be mistaken for a Scot, but because I'm a pedant.

In that first video I was waiting on someone to say " UK, because in UK people won't laugh at us for walking around with surgical masks on all day"

I'm glad to hear that Asians are starting to lean toward going to the UK instead.

Whatcha mean starting, they been moaning about Asians over here since the 1950s :lol:

Except we're not really any more irrelevant than any other country of our size in the world (and considerably better known than some), but we're just unfortunate victims of your country's long-running, mindless tendency for cultural assimilationism.

The Japanese use England (igirisu) and English (igirisujin) for Britain. They do actually have names for places like Scotland (Sukotorando if memory serves) but you are so irrelevant than they never use it haha.

Igirisu is England/UK

Igirisujin is British

JIN = Person.

Adding Jin could be calling someone anything.

Bakajin

Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland all have names, even Thornton Heath too!

Sōntonhīsu

Say

Watashi wa sōntonhīsu karadesu

私はソーントンヒースからです

Sōntonhīsuji desu
Edited by Snake-Pit

Except we're not really any more irrelevant than any other country of our size in the world (and considerably better known than some), but we're just unfortunate victims of your country's long-running, mindless tendency for cultural assimilationism.

Don't shoot the messenger sukotorandojin.

I'm not. It's not really the fault of any of the individual people that do it, but it is really fucking annoying.

I'm not. It's not really the fault of any of the individual people that do it, but it is really fucking annoying.

You know he just does it to get on your tits, don't you? :lol:

You know he just does it to get on your tits, don't you? :lol:

Graeme makes it too easy. I just cannot resist. Nice guy but he sets himself up for a piss-pulling.

• Like 1