So this "reunion" is just a money grab?

Let's not kid ourselves though, everyone here wants tickets to this tour.

No. Only if they do it for the right reasons.

Thats what some original members said. Right reasons. Lets hope they dont do it for the buck. They have enough. Should have.

If they play music together and sound good, that is the only reason I need to see them

• 2 weeks later...

Axle finally stopped fighting the world and is doing what everyone else wants for a change.

I think it just so happens to be that what he currently wants is the same thing that you want for example. The clock is ticking, he's getting old, it's possible Duff changed shit and it worked out.

But if Axl wasn't totally into it, why do it? he did not do it for 20 years, and I don't believe money is the only reason or reason enough for him to reunite with Slash. No way. He probably really wants to work with him again cause there is mutual respect and he's not a fool. He knows what Slash, Duff, and Izzy can do in a Guns context. The money is there for the taking as well.

Edited by Rovim

I agree with Jackie. Look at the Sex Pistols who freely admitted to only do it for the money. Look at KISS who freely admitted that they only do it for the amount of time they need to get into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. They all do it for the money, and if we were former members of a very famous and lucrative band, we'd very likely do the same.

All bands are in it for the money.

Anyone that claims otherwise are just peddling hippie bullshit that belongs back in the 60's

Black and white horseshit. The money is a factor, but it's not the only one. If that was the case for Axl, he would have reunited years ago with Slash as he can make way more money with him in Guns. If you think Axl doesn't probably know that Slash, Duff, and Izzy can probably improve any Guns album, or at least make it sound more Guns, yeah... that's retarded.

And I don't believe Axl would have reunited with Slash if he still hated his fuckin' guts. People can bury feuds and it's not just about money. It's about the art as well for many musicians, even those who love money.

You really believe Axl, Duff, and Slash are not excited at the chance of playing together and maybe write music again with each other after 20 years? Niven said Izzy is helping with writing tunes. It's not always JUST about the coin.

Edited by Rovim

If they play music together and sound good, that is the only reason I need to see them

What good is a band without no chemistry or obvious tension on stage?

It's painful to watch and unlikely that anything really creative and honest would come out of it.

Why? Axl was always creative and honest, never released an album he wasn't into based on what he said. They had perfect chemistry together and they did not play for 20 years. Izzy is helping out. It's much better compared to what was before: Ashba and Bumble, people that were really excited at the proposition of actually creating music with Axl, but Axl wasn't into it imo.

So there's actually a better chance of something creative to come out from Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Axl with help from Fortus, which Slash wanted to work with. That's honest, and now they're in the same band.

Edited by Rovim

3 Million a show, and 25+ stadium shows...

Then what? Sail off into retirement?

Axl Needs cash, Slash and Duff most likely don't, they work constantly.

This kind of makes me feel sick.

Its against EVERYTHING the band most of us knew and loved stood for.

There won't be new music, just the Hits.

Hey, where have we seen that before?

yes, because every other rock band doesnt do concerts for cash

they really should have kept to their '80s ideals and trespass properties and swim naked in pools and shit on airplanes, that would make everyone so much happier.

in stead, we get these lousy money grabbing reunion concerts with Axl, Slash and Duff...

i feel sick too, man

Edited by action

3 Million a show, and 25+ stadium shows...

Then what? Sail off into retirement?

Axl Needs cash, Slash and Duff most likely don't, they work constantly.

This kind of makes me feel sick.

Its against EVERYTHING the band most of us knew and loved stood for.

There won't be new music, just the Hits.

Hey, where have we seen that before?

Axl needs cash?

All bands are in it for the money.

Anyone that claims otherwise are just peddling hippie bullshit that belongs back in the 60's

Black and white horseshit. The money is a factor, but it's not the only one. If that was the case for Axl, he would have reunited years ago with Slash as he can make way more money with him in Guns. If you think Axl doesn't probably know that Slash, Duff, and Izzy can probably improve any Guns album, or at least make it sound more Guns, yeah... that's retarded.

And I don't believe Axl would have reunited with Slash if he still hated his fuckin' guts. People can bury feuds and it's not just about money. It's about the art as well for many musicians, even those who love money.

You really believe Axl, Duff, and Slash are not excited at the chance of playing together and maybe write music again with each other after 20 years? Niven said Izzy is helping with writing tunes. It's not always JUST about the coin.

Nothing of what you have said above applies to my original point.