Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

Where are the people on here who dismissed Mitch Lafon,since I think he first broke this news last night.

Man, you have it out for people who don't believe everything right away :lol:

Nah,just for people who don't believe someone like Trunk with 30 years in the business. This website is filled with fake insiders and kids who harass Beta for information. I myself was skeptical of Dish Nation but once I realized they were another TMZ,I started to believe their report months ago about the reunion.

Where are the people on here who dismissed Mitch Lafon,since I think he first broke this news last night.

I didn't not believe it. I just didn't like that it was immediately ran with when stuff Trunk said took years for people to validate. Trunk said reunion 2 years ago and people laughed at him till... 2 minutes ago probably. Yet Mitch Lafon is the patron saint of GNR.

So, is there a way to watch Jimmy Kimmel live in Europe real time?

Can you guys be able to recommend me live streaming sites?

If you would like we can try and see if there is a way leading up to that date... What I mean is we can post a link that may stream and you can tell us if it works?

• Like 2

Man, you have it out for people who don't believe everything right away :lol:

Nah,just for people who don't believe someone like Trunk with 30 years in the business. This website is filled with fake insiders and kids who harass Beta for information. I myself was skeptical of Dish Nation but once I realized they were another TMZ,I started to believe their report months ago about the reunion.

Sorry but i still don't 100% believe what Trunk has to say nor believe what HollyWoodRose84 has to say

Not to mention, that this is a direct interview with the man himself not some 3rd party gossip celebrity

So, is there a way to watch Jimmy Kimmel live in Europe real time?

Can you guys be able to recommend me live streaming sites?

If you would like we can try and see if there is a way leading up to that date... What I mean is we can post a link that may stream and you can tell us if it works?

I'm in :headbang:

Edited by Strange Broue

I think we'd prefer if Axl made the announcement rather than Coachella but I'm sure they have the exclusivity right. So if Axl appears Tuesday , then we'll already have an official announcement about the reunion and possibly some tour dates as well. Even if it's a five minute fluff piece ,making jokes and kissing Axl's ass,it'll still be cool to see.

Edited by Subtle Signs